Bieber's Strip Club Night

'HE TOUCHED MY ASS'

I Almost Fainted

10/19/2013 7:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1018_beiber_stripper_instagram2
Justin Bieber has become twice the man he was last month.  First, making a pilgrimage to the Great Wall of China (it's a whole Chinese thing), and then, last night, touching a stripper's ass.

Biebs not only went to a Texas strip club, it's a particularly raunchy one where girls do things that leave marks.

Biebs hit up VLive ... enjoying time with his shirt off and pants down.  Here's the highlight ... one of the strippers tweeted afterwards, "He touched my ass  I almost fainted."  She also had this introspective observation -- "I've danced for a lot of celebrities and they normally don't phase me but Justin had me in shock!"

Another stripper said JB made it rain. Based on the videos we saw ... apparently so did her co-worker.

david 183

What a gay f 'in pic. Look like 2 little bi!chez

LegalBeagle

Heehee. Saw a kid walking downtown yesterday with his pants belted around his thighs. My thought at the time was "this kid is harmless-he's not gonna be runnin anywhere."

William Kramer

if i was in a strip club and saw a little douche' like that wearing no shirt with the upper body of a 12 yo girl I'd smack the **** out of him and the lil's

Jannie

Ew. Just ew.

darkshadow

didn't know they let 19 year olds inside strip clubs (had to look up how old he was) I sure as hell couldn't get in when i was 19. total B.S. pull your pants up you tard. and hey justin...your not black...

TuxThePenguin

Awww. Your mommy must be SOOO proud of you! You're such a great little tool, Biebee-poo!

JW

DOES HE KNOW HOW STUPID THIS LOOKS!!!!! The legal age in Texas is 21, isn't it??? Hello, Texas authorities, TMZ are you asking them what they intend to do???????

Vic Creed

This kid has lost his damn mind. I'm starting to think he is suffering from mental illness.

swack

Why are all these clubs letting minors in them. Don't care if they are a celebrity or not. Also, he needs to pull up his pants. Nobody want to see what is about to be exposed.

Azi

Just look at those massive biceps ! LOL LOL LOL

And look everybody, he's wasn't wearing "Pull-Ups" that night.

Rizzo

Ewwww He's showing off his Ken doll crotch.

Monksolo

Another US club letting underage people in ?

WW

I think you made a mistake TMZ... I don't see any strippers here .... just other guys... I think Bieb is swaying both ways... pants down like that - we all know what that means....

rob

Guessing they were male stippers

kel

I can't even imagine what its like up in his head cuz he just obviously thinks he's a legend seriously I would like to spend 30 seconds up there just to know what he thinks of himself cuz its gotta be hilarious