Casey Kasem

He's Dying ...

A Few Months to Live

10/19/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1001_casey-kasem_getty
Casey Kasem
will die in the next few months ... this according to a rep for Casey's wife Jean.

As we reported, Casey and Jean were sued by a former caregiver who claimed she was mistreated and cheated by Jean during her employment with the couple.  The housekeeper, Hilda Loza, sued in small claims court and the case was heard Friday.

Jean did not appear at the hearing.  The wife of her lawyer appeared on Jean's behalf.  The woman told the judge ... Jean wanted a continuance for a few months because that's how long it will take for "the situation to resolve or end, unfortunately."

If that seems a little cryptic, Jean submitted legal docs in which she said, "My husband is terminally ill and unable to leave home."

The case was thrown out because Hilda didn't properly serve the Kasem's with the lawsuit.  She has the right to try again, but it looks like the clock is ticking.

Doodlebug

Sue sue sue that's all people do now a days

Dead account Delete at will

Her kids should go over and kick the door in and go see their father before its to late.
and for all you saying its about the will its not. He's so far gone even if Casey wanted to he couldn't change his will now. Mentally he's gone. So its truly just Jean being a c**t not letting his friends and family say goodbye. If she doesn't let the kids in I really do hope to god she dies a long lonely painful death with no one by her side. its unforgivable whats shes doing to his kids.

LDB

if you know your husband is dying why are you keeping his kids away to see him before he dies?

Jordan

That is what was said about Valerie Harper.

INTHEZONE

everyone is dying
just don't know when
could be tomorrow
just don't know

Crazy Cat Lady

I really don't think Casey's kids are after any money; I truly think they want to see their Dad before he passes away.

Jean, stop being such a cruel, hard-headed, nasty cunt and let Casey's children see him one last time.

If you're so worried about the precious money, there will be plenty of time to wrangle over that after he's gone.

Shame on you!

DD

What a blatant lie. He has Parkinson's. And can still walk around. He has quite a few years to go yet.

Your S&M Girlfriend

He's dying, he's old. It's too bad that Amazonian wife of his screwed his offspring but they should have thought about that a long time ago. What freaks me out even more is Zsa Zsa is still alive. That freak of a husband of hers must be keeping her as a science experiment. Now that's sick.

txgl2814

Looks like he's finally reaching the stars, and now on with the countdown. ;-)

bazinga

I thought he was dead already.

Just My Opinion

It is a so sad. I remember him on the radio like it was yesterday, and Casey either counting down the top 40 or 10 songs, and announcing some of my favorite singing groups. You will be missed, but you are going to go to a much better place to live.

abby

If the caregiver was mistreated, she should have quit! No one put a gun to her head to stay there. People that are 'sue happy' need consequences!

musiclover76

I will not give her the time. I love Casey. All my life have listened to him and he will be missed.

Toilethead

I'd die too if I had to live with that bitch.

isaiah

thought he was already dead.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments