David Cassidy Sued

Car Crash 'Victim'

Is a Phone-y Baloney

10/19/2013 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1018-david-cassidy-01

David Cassidy maimed a woman because of his reckless cell phone antics ... so claims the lady in a new lawsuit.

Novlet Lawrence claims in her lawsuit ... the "Partridge Family" star was negligently driving his car when he slammed into her, causing her to suffer bodily injuries, disability, disfigurement, mental anguish, and loss of enjoyment of life.

As for the cell phone thing ... Lawrence wants Cassidy to fork over his phone records -- presumably because she believes he was illegally yakking away just before the crash

Cassidy's rep says it's all a money grab, telling TMZ, "Police were called by the woman once she saw who David was. Only then did she complain of her neck being sore. No citations were given and no one was actually hurt or required on set medical care."

NOT ELMO

star was negligently driving his car when he slammed into her.................pay up bitch

Dead account Delete at will

Cases like this they should take the women to a independent doctor have a full work up done if she wants on the condition. If it comes out there is medical problems David flips the bill and takes core of it. But if its shown to be BS and no real injury then Novlet flips the bill plus a predetermined fine for fraud.

Dead account Delete at will

I had a friend that was rear ended by a cop, when the cop came up to the window to see if he was ok she stupidly said damn computers, I didn't even see you.
End story, after his claim finalized he retired in his late 20's

Max Smart

Someone should sue David Cassidy for being a jerk. I very much doubt that woman recognised him. Afterall, he hasn't been famous for about 40 years, and he looked kinda different then.

Emellbee

He thinks the woman only called the cops when she recognized him? MAYBE she thought "Oh it's that **** from Celebrity Apprentice" but I even doubt that.

Chuck

Guilty as charged...he's a bone head.

Ladylike

Idk....he really doesn't look that recognizable to me..looks nothing like he did on the Partridge family & he's altered his appearance so much I don't think most would know him anyway.

stu

Grandma always said...never trust a man w/ no lips.

Just My Opinion

His new songs are:

I Think I Maimed You
I Woke Up In Court This Morning

Sandra

This pathetic old fart is a LOSER!!!!

TuxThePenguin

I LOVE that man!

Btrnj

Seriously? She decided she was hurt AFTER she saw who it was?? People can't even identify the Vice President. Does he really think he's famous still??

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

I wonder what legendary rock god would have looked like if he had aged gracefully without all of the PS. He's as vain as his father.

spicemonkey259

I think it's hilarious how many people have automatically decided he's guilty of something, after the woman committed obvious insurance fraud and wasn't hurt at the scene.. Just goes to show how honestly pathetic people are when they know nothing about a subject except one person is a celebrity. My guess would be most of you are about 15... at least mentally.