Justin Bieber

Yo Soy Un Bandido

10/20/2013 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1019-justin-b-tmz
It's not like he's O.J. Simpson ... but Justin Bieber took the law and a Dos Equis into his own hands Friday night in Houston.

Biebs was partying at Nox Houston before grabbing a piece of ass at a local strip club ... which could explain why JB was so handsy around the nudie dancers.

FYI -- It's illegal to drink in Texas if you're not 21.

The bar management claim they never served him alcohol ... but as far as we know Speedy Gonzalez wasn't racing around the bar handing out Dos Equis.

hank hill

She wants the sex with the gold chain bro.

EnquirerLover

I am sure the PR spin on this will be he was holding a bottle of his own piss since he couldn't move to get to the bathroom. Watch and see if this won't be the type of lame excuses these people will resort to. No regard for the law. It's about time tha the DA decides to set an example of how little boys like him scared straight.

Doodlebug

Little boy lost

Doodlebug

I'm looking at that picture..it tells a lot ..he looks totally out of place in it. It's not a racist thing.. It would look right to me if eminem was in his place..he just looks like a lost puppy dog

INTHEZONE

does he know he's white??

Umanyways

The look on Bieber's face in that pic is priceless. Like oh damn I'm so bad now.. Or there are tons of huge penis around me secretly later on tonight or I hope no one pulls out a gun..

FunkyFranky

pathetic tmz, get à life

Anonymouse

Actually, it's not illegal in Texas to drink if you're under 21 as long as a parent or guardian is present while the child is consuming the beverage. I'm sure that with JB being the fine, outstanding man that he is, wouldn't be breaking the law. Mommy must be there too.

Liz

Justine ... She's waaaay into black guys ....

Truth

YOU CAN ALWAYS SPOT A WANNABE GAY WIGGER IN A CROWD... JUST SAYIN. #TRUTH!!

Cry Baby

Hahaha, so funny!!!!
You guys, ladies and gentlemen, stop it!!! Oh please, too funny!!!!
I will have to change my nic to "laughing Buddha"!!!! So stop it. Oh, please I can't stop laughing!!!!

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/17/conrad-murray-medical-board-practice-medicine-california/5/#comments-anchor#ixzz2iFzMkU00
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

TraceyLou

I love gossip but this piece was so badly written! WTF TMZ?

Tony

cute little white bottom

Good riddance!

All the evidence is there. A few clubs start losing their liquor licenses and they'll all be barring their doors when this douchette and his 'crew' try to push their way in!

And this trend with him and all his buddies pulling their pants down around each other. Uh, yeah.

not

once a douche always a....................