Justin Bieber

Yo Soy Un Bandido

10/20/2013 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1019-justin-b-tmz
It's not like he's O.J. Simpson ... but Justin Bieber took the law and a Dos Equis into his own hands Friday night in Houston.

Biebs was partying at Nox Houston before grabbing a piece of ass at a local strip club ... which could explain why JB was so handsy around the nudie dancers.

FYI -- It's illegal to drink in Texas if you're not 21.

The bar management claim they never served him alcohol ... but as far as we know Speedy Gonzalez wasn't racing around the bar handing out Dos Equis.

BsNrrjrrr

Go away fake wanna be !!!!

speekintruth

Sausage fest - It's a new GAME.
The game is called F.A.G. (Find A Girl)
Kind of like where's waldo. You have to look at a picture of mostly black men - first on to F.A.G wins.

speekintruth

The rest of us would see a picture of ourselves like this and be embarrased at how we look.
Does he think he looks cool?
The look on Justins face - - like a 11 year old girl who is in trouble for not doing her homework.
I hope this never ends. This type of picture makes my day.

PeaceLoveHazeee

Justin acts like the average 19 yr old along with trying to adjust to fame. Using his mistakes against him trying to convince yourselves he is a bad guy is utterly pathetic. U should be ashamed ridiculing a person u haven't even take time to get to know. If I ever meet Justin I'll tell him thanks for inspiring, and saving millions. Justin deserves every once of fame and money he has.

lastrebel

On a serious note, I honestly think Justin is scared and intimidated by black people. Therefore, he befriends and surrounds himself with only blacks thinking this will ward off any threat. He just doesn't realize that the odds are getting better he will be involved in a knife fight or club shooting at some point. Sound crazy ...

speekintruth

If I was a skinny lesbian with an ALWAYS SCARED look on my face, I would avoid all groups of large confident looking men.

G

What is he doing in Houston, hitting up all these ****ty clubs? Does he think he can fly under the radar in these low quality places.

Knight

He looks awkwardly out of place once again. I don't know if its the beer in his hand or the dozen black people surrounding him. Is it me or is nobody in that room smiling.

kenzi

**** off tmz

Marcus

Spot the difference in this picture...

Belieber

YOU PAID $3000 TO STRIPTIZERS TO MADE UP STORY ABOUT THEM AND JUSTIN!

Ever clever

He was with Mayweather smdh

Marc

Does this kid know he is white?

AJ

His new nickname is "Spot", he's the only white person in the picture, look in the mirror Biebs, you're not black.

Hot Chocolate

You "a ite " JB. Ain'y nobody gonna bother you. Now do some music and make your mama proud young man.