Kanye West

I'm Wearing Kim Out

10/20/2013 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1020_kanye_xposure
Kanye West
has figured out a new way to idolize baby mama Kim Kardashian -- he's enshrined her on his t-shirt.

The rapper was spotted in Seattle yesterday wearing the shirt with Kim's face on it -- shortly before kicking off his Yeezus tour -- and he couldn't help but smile.

Which raises the question ... would you wear a t-shirt with your S.O.'s face on it? Sound off in the comments.

0516-kim-kardashian-kanye-west-together-couple-footer-2

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kev the Realist

Hey is a totally classless, angry, gay self absorbed DOUCH$BAG. Nobody cares about himk and it is only a mtter of time utill he ends up where this dumb as dirt a$$hole belongs, either jail or dead.

Livvie

Fred Farkel

Heck ya. Even though we are divorced, I loved her looks, had a full sized nude crystal etching done, and her image everywhere I could think of.

Too bad she went back to Jesus. She used to be SO MUCH FUN... :-(

That darn Jesus guy just wrecked EVERYTHING!!

:-O

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I think it's perfect. She's got a huge ass and he's a huge assh0le.

monica

Yeah, especially if they are fine, and a celebrity to top it off.

Azi

If he wants to wear a shirt he had helped design, good for him. I still don't feel any different about this yeezbag.

StevenB

That is just so damned junior high. What's next? -- will Kim be sporting a necklace with his name as the pendant. Come on - let's fully embrace our inner 13-year-olds, people!

LK

It doesn't even look like Kim . imo

river rat

If Dumbass wants to wear a shirt with his ho-bag's picture on it, why not? I vaguely remember doing this kind of stuff in high school.

Crabby

only thing that tee shirt with piss whore on it is good for is a khum rag or to wipe your ass with.

JimmyRustle44

Kanye is a douche and I'm glad his 15 minutes are almost up. Just waiting for the divorce.
The only reason he wears that t-shirt is cause it says 'yeeus' which it what he refers to himself as cause he doesn't have to balls to publicly say he thinks he's Jesus.

Dani

Umm no and I don't think my husband would appreciate it either. Those two have no class.

disembedded

Ugghhhhh....

TJ

How about wearing a picture of your invisible baby?

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I'm gonna sound like Farkel with this one but I'll tell you about my shirt. Last Father's Day I got a shirt with a picture someone took of me when I was playing with all four of my grandkids and gave me a shirt with the picture on it and it says World's Greatest Pappy and has their names on it. I get the sentiment and I really treasure it but I just can't bring myself to wear it out somewhere. Now I feel like Farkel but at least I got that off my chest.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments