« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

Eating Healthy

10/20/2013 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1020_lamar_odom_tmz
Lamar Odom
's got recovery on his mind -- chowing down on a healthy breakfast in L.A. this morning.

Sources at Crave restaurant in Sherman Oaks tell TMZ, Odom only stopped by for about 20 minutes with another person, but ordered a healthy breakfast of oatmeal, fruit, and coffee.

We're told he ate pretty much everything, which is a good sign ... because if his appetite is returning, it could mean he's finally weaning himself off crack.

As we reported, Lamar's been looking thinner and thinner recently, so a good meal could really benefit him. Especially if he's considering a return to the NBA.

0910_stuffed_Stars_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MOSES777

Yea .........he smokes crack all night long, but he ate a bowl of oatmeal, therefor he's healthy ........TMZ , your ****ing pathetic

npsconnie

Oh praise the Lord....Lamar is eating a balanced diet...I will sleep better tonite. Is TMZ kidding??? Do you REALLY call this journalism? When are the BS Lamar/Khloe stories finally going to end? Please tell us soon...we are SO done with it!!!! Nobody cares what those two are doing!!

dale12

This dude ain't getting back with Khloe'...Stick the crap with a Fork, & call it a Wrap!

annma

Lamar is a great man that married into a sick families

jwoolman

These Lamar sightings still sound like they are written by Mama-in-Law Ten Percent. Notice how they casually assume it's proven that he's been on crack, which was the Kardashians enhancement of the original story? Honestly, tmz writers are usually more careful even when talking about someone like Lindsay Lohan. We're just seeing teasers for the next Kardashian plotline.

South Side

F'N stalkers.

Passion Of The Taint

more advice... RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Myna

Keep running Lamar. Don't look back. Khloe is your Sodom.

Myna

If they can shut down the government, WHY CAN'T ANYONE SHUT DOWN THIS FAMILY AND THEIR SHOW!

Barbara

Go Lamar. We're counting on you !!!!

Anasty

An NBA player isn't going to waste his hard earned money on ditch dirt crack rocks.

BradDavis

Can't wait to hear what he has for dinner. Great reporting TMZ

indaknow

He just smoked a bong to come down off his crack high and he has the munchies!

sweetsuccess13

I pray that he's getting the help that he needs. I pray that she gets the help that she needs. The holidays are right around the corner. Why not position yourself to start earning some additional income? Anybody looking to make some extra money working from home? I work for an amazing company that pays me very well. Who wants to make an extra $300-$500 a week. There's nothing to purchase, no shipping products, no monthly fee's, and start up cost $1.00. Let me show you how you can make some extra money just copying and pasting for fortune 500 companies 2-4 hrs a day. Watch this 10 orientation video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cAYS9T_YyI and after you watch it and it sounds like something that you like to do, connect with me on facebook, and I will show you how to get started. https://www.facebook.com/yolanda.swinney.9

sweetsuccess13

I pray that she gets the help that she needs. The holidays are right around the corner. Why not position yourself to start earning some additional income? Anybody looking to make some extra money working from home? I work for an amazing company that pays me very well. Who wants to make an extra $300-$500 a week. There's nothing to purchase, no shipping products, no monthly fee's, and start up cost $1.00. Let me show you how you can make some extra money just copying and pasting for fortune 500 companies 2-4 hrs a day. Watch this 10 minute orientation video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cAYS9T_YyI and after you watch it and it sounds like something that you like to do, connect with me on facebook, and I will show you how to get started. https://www.facebook.com/yolanda.swinney.9