Kanye West

All Smiles

After Kim K. Engagement

10/22/2013 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1022-kanye-west-splash
Kanye West strolled into his hotel this afternoon in San Francisco ... just hours after proposing to baby mama Kim Kardashian -- and the guy looked REALLY HAPPY!

West was in such a great mood all day today. In fact, the rap star even threw out a peace sign to the photogs who were snapping his pic -- it's almost like he got laid last night or something.

Congrats pal ... on the engagement (and on the getting laid thing).

1022_kim_kanye_engagement_footer

2idiots

now "mommy and daddy" (baby-mama and baby-daddy) are engaged yet NO real sign of the kid....

LMN

He got laid last night? was his boyfriend in town from France????

Lucky_130

Got laid last night... I forgot what that was like, as if anybody in the world gives rats ass

DeeMaree

Gosh I just dislike this guy so much. I dislike Kim so much more. And I might have to take a break from my useless but enjoyable social media time because of these two. Rol is talking about this engagement as world wide news. So many HoTRASHian stories. I just can't comprehend it. But I swear Im going to do my part to end the evil that is all things Kardashian. Unless death occurs to one of the main players--minors and babies excluded--and I return to gloat while doing the happy dance--this is my last comment on any thread, no matter how remotely connected, that is Kardashian/Jenner/West/Kris's sister/Even that cute boxer that Khloe has, related. I know it means nothing and will accomplish less, but as Scarlet O'Hara declared while eating a bitter radish pulled straight from the dirt, As God is MY Witness, this is my part now, I AM DONE!!

Lisa

You think he is controlling..wait till the wedding band is on - everything she wears, her image, who she talks to or does business with will be under his control. I can't believe she or her family can't see thru this guy.

tmzcommenter

I didn't realize Kanye spent the night with Riccardo Tisci. ;)

Obama2012

So Yeezie claims to be a "genius" ??? I think not...

Sadiemay

I don't think he looks all that happy.

npsconnie

I'm sure Kanye Kardashian will be able to beat Kris Humphries record of 72 days...maybe these two narcissistic lovebirds can make it a full 52 weeks. With the symphonies and many guests at the awesome engagement party,,,did anyone remember to bring North??? Probably not...poor little thing. Kim had better things to show off...her new ring which is much more important than her four month old daughter. What a self-centered pig.

Gretel

Why is he smiling? He's not even sloppy seconds.

TJ

Nobody needs a 15 carat diamond ring.
Some people should learn the value of a dollar.
Classy people do not flaunt their wealth, in the face of a struggling world.

CathyJ

So this is why he suddenly cancelled his concert. Maybe his "fans" will rethink spending money to see his royal doucheness.

Gary

Hey Kangey...how about all the people that you cancelled on Sunday night?...they hate your guts as much as all of us do....you are a lousy rapper anyway...and that Yezus thing is really stupid.

elle

This 'engagement' is all about trying to keep the show alive. Why else would this (in the closet) gay guy marry a filthy Kardashian.

jetfanglo