« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

I'm Wearing My Ring, I'm Healthy, I Could Be a Laker

10/22/2013 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Lamar Odom aggressively wanted to talk to a photog yesterday, about life, health, basketball and marriage.

Lamar has NEVER been chatty, so this lunchtime video is pretty shocking.  The photog tries to end the interview several times and Lamar actually calls him back.  Among the subjects:

-- His relationship with Khloe
-- His prospects of returning to the Lakers
-- His outlook on life and death
-- His obsession with health

You gotta see it.  It's as revealing as anything we've seen in a long time.

08_26_lamar_odom_footer_V2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Preshuzdiamond

I wish these people would leave Kloe and Lamar alone. No one knows what happens behind closed doors. They are human and when you have the whole world in your business , it can be overwhelming and painful. I'm praying for these two. Neither deserve this. And that dang mother of hers... She needs to be there for her daughters but stay the heck out of their business!!! Cut the dang cord busy body and take care of your own man!!!

sheesh

He was a bit to talky. Not normal for him.

Sharon1826

No team is going to sign him.....

abby

He's higher than a kite.

rose

One day at a time! Great job Lamar.

Lucey

He's Definitely On That Rick James. And If He's Not Then Its Affected Him Greatly. He Definitely Was Off In This Little Pow Wow

Katie Schoeler

He's definitely high

Lisa

Awwww, that poor pap was SOOOO nervous. hahaha It was kind of cute.

Good luck Lamar. I'm really hoping you stay sober and continue your career. God bless.

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

photog not too bright eh?

SC Girl

He's Still Using.....

Christy

He's high as hell!

Kekeloko

Lamar I hope u read this. U sound n look amazing ..the pap seemed high on something I caugh what u said the first time. Good luck my brother make me proud.please. From the Bay Area

The world is disgusting

The man is trying to eat!! Me and my husband do not wear rings, why is a ring such a big deal,? Commitment comes from the heart. You can still cheat with a ring on. Lawd, let the man eat! It is so rude when someone is in your face while you are trying to eat!! he was very nice to take time to talk to this rude a$$ pap and even explain to him the meaning of alternative, while he was eating!! I always liked Lamar and hope Khloe and the trash pack leave him alone.

HngBlkBtm

Dude never was a druggie. Mama KarTrashIan just did that to get viewers to tune in for the season opener.

FletchGuy

Being around alot of people who have done drugs in the past he seems high in this clip. The pap was kinda a dick though he did keep the interview going even when it was to be over so he could eat and Lamar needs some damn food lol.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments