« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

I'm Wearing My Ring, I'm Healthy, I Could Be a Laker

10/22/2013 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Lamar Odom aggressively wanted to talk to a photog yesterday, about life, health, basketball and marriage.

Lamar has NEVER been chatty, so this lunchtime video is pretty shocking.  The photog tries to end the interview several times and Lamar actually calls him back.  Among the subjects:

-- His relationship with Khloe
-- His prospects of returning to the Lakers
-- His outlook on life and death
-- His obsession with health

You gotta see it.  It's as revealing as anything we've seen in a long time.

08_26_lamar_odom_footer_V2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Areader

Lamar looks good....contrary to what the Kris Jenner camp has said otherwise!

ccontheblock

This is actually scary for me. Maybe he's going to die in a few weeks or so? Gosh, I hope he won't!

kingchaos

he's clearly still on drugs, the lakers won't be winning **** this year he just wants to get paid to do nothing while on crack

Mr. Pukey

This whole "Crackhead" bull$hit was a publicity stunt to get much needed ratings for their show. Sad to know they (Krudassians) will stop at nothing to keep the money train rolling. P.S your NBA career is over. Nobody will touch you now..

Myna

Lamar, Hope you get well soon. I'm rooting for you.

Priceless24

It's crazy how people come up with all the bull crap comments off of a 3 minute video clearly showing he is in great spirits

palermo

Still don't believe he cured himself of crack, hence he was not a crack addict

Renny

Hope he snaps back and gets back on the court.

Carriejane

I am really worried ! Something bad is going on, look at all these people that hate the Kardashians and are just sick of them, yet they continue to read every story about them. There must be a bunch of people in this world being tied to chairs and forced to read about the Kardashians !! It's the only way to explain how so many people can be so sick of them, yet they are reading about them every damn day ! PEOPLE !!! next time your on TMZ, post your address instead of a hate comment and we will send help to get you untied from your computer chair !!!!

Straight Talkin Texan

Good lord, that dimwit pap is annoying, and his fake laugh is stupid.

LTD

I don't think he is high at all. He seems like a cool, funny dude who is finally willing to speak to the paps. The person that does seem like an idiot is the pap who didn't get the alternative/question the first time.

cle

The thing about addiction that nobody in your shop has mentioned is that the **** that one is addicted is constantly screaming at the addict.

Kristinajp

This actually breaks my heart to watch. Lamar is such a nice guy and if you watch him in interviews or on their show you can see the difference hiw in this interview he is having concentration problems and speaking slow. I have a feeling he is on some type of downer or anxiety type med like xanax or valium. Usually addicts don't use just one type of drug. I hope Lamar gets better, I am rooting for him, even high you can see he is still such a nice guy.

RATTLESNAKE

this is seriously the dumbest interview i have ever seen omg.

2idiots

Lamar is officially "off the hook" now that Kongay has proposed to Khum. That explains why Lamar seems "happy"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments