Pauly D

I Have a Love Child

10/22/2013 8:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1022-pauly-d-01
Pauly D's bloodline will live on, because he has a little girl crawling around -- near the Jersey Shore ... TMZ has learned.

Here's what we know ... The mother is 25, born in Jersey but she met Pauly in Vegas last year.  We're told they hooked up while he was DJing in Sin City.

The baby is a few months old, living with her mom.

The mom has filed court docs in New Jersey to formally establish paternity, but we've learned Pauly has already taken a DNA test and he's the dad.

Pauly tells TMZ, "I'm proud I'm a father.  I am excited to embark on this new part of my life."

1009_whos_your_daddy_footer

amyd

Gross. Poor kid, having that as a father.

bloMe411

Love child?? You mean LUST child

namers

Max Headroom had a baby?

SaturnGal

Ka-ching for her. Celebrities need to learn to put a jacket on it as there are many women out there looking for a payday.

lalalalalalaa

Well is anyone actually surprised, I mean have you seen the show how many people him and Mike go with each night. I'm surprised he actually hasn't got more out there.
It is shameless when people come forward though, they should keep it to themselves.

braintrain

Man up brotha.

Babycakes

So basically she went to Vegas and hit the jackpot! One would think at his age he would know how to use a condom!

Tim C

Apparently comdom use is not part of their banging regiment.

Mr. Pukey

DUMMMMBBBBBB!!! How does it feel to know you were set up to pay this skank for the next 18 years? SUCKER!

August

Who knew it only took about a SIX-PACK of beer to get homo Pauly D drunk enough to have straight sex?

Mikey

Proud to have impregnated a one night stand. Holy sh!t.

Why don't you call the kid Grenade.

OhSoLittleMouse

It's not a "love" child. It's a" F**K" child. I hope that woman can find a nice guy who will raise the baby in an environment of love and respect.

Robert Lyles

My first question is, What business is it of TMZs anyway? I really think it should be a crime for a company to do what they do. anybody who uses peoples problems and troubles to make a living promotes bad and immoral behavior.

PitBullLover

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

LDB