Clint Eastwood's Wife

FILES FOR DIVORCE

10/23/2013 2:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023-clint-dina-eastwood-divorce-getty
Clint Eastwood's wife, Dina, has filed for divorce ... TMZ has learned.

Dina -- for some reason -- withdrew the legal docs she filed last month, asking for a formal separation.  But on Tuesday, Dina filed for divorce based on irreconcilable differences.

In the docs, obtained by TMZ, Dina is asking for full physical custody of their 16-year-old daughter Morgan.

Dina wants spousal support.  And, of course, Dina wants Clint to foot the bill for attorney's fees.

The couple was married in 1996.  Clint has 8 children, but 7 are from previous relationships.

0828_clint_dina_before_split_footer

dede

Clint sure has a lot of kids

Lily Daisy

Im not sure who I feel more empathy for, Clint or Dina. She seems a little immature for him and he seems like a stick in the mud in his old age, albeit probably a horny one. Whatever the case, they gave it 16 years and thats to be admired.

Christina

I remember her last news broadcast when I lived in Monterey...she was quitting to go off and marry a movie star! He really did bring her up. It's sad...it's all ending the way it started...in the media.

Azi

Divorce is never an easy situation. Although I have never been introduced to these two, I am confident they are both truly fine people. For what ever reason they have grown apart, which is sad, but also an opportunity for them to flourish as individuals. Best wishes to the both of you !

Pete

It's no wonder, . he's become such a jerk lately !

a long time Leno fan!

ALL I CAN SAY IS READ SONDRA LOCKE'S BOOK & YOU WILL SEE THIS PHILANDERING MAN'S TRACK RECORD AND HOW AWEFUL HE TREATED HER. She decorated their home, dedicated herself to him, his work, filled every want and needs.
Years ago I didn't understand his movies or his acting but his track record was so amazing I watched some, ended up enjoying them. On a movie she was directing, everybody was sent home early in the day after someone said she fainted or passed out. As it turned out she had been given papers indicating she had been locked out of her home, contents removed - from her own home!!!! Clint the movie star doing such a thing to the love of his life for over 10 years, Sondra Locke? Fast forward to Sandra Locke's book which I'm about to finish. The empty man has countless affairs behind Sondra's back, refusing to openly communicate with her in spite of her being more to him than anyone could possibly imagine. She an amazing actress, loyal, loving and hardworking, that's Sondra Locke. Clint turns his back on her mid production of her movie Impulse and without her knowledge had already shacked up with someone else with which he had two kids with WHILE HE WAS STILL LIVING WITH SONDRA.

me

another "hollywood hero" bites the dust.

me

i took my wife out to the hogs breath inn (clint owns the bar) in carmel about 10 years ago. she went to the bar to get a refill, and whos there but--yes, clint. he engages her in conversation (which she was happy to do) for about 20 minutes. i go over to say hi, and am confronted by two of the most massive, meanest looking creatures ive ever seen. i went back to my seat, to quietly await my spousal units return--20 minutes later. true story...... yea, she is that attractive.

Yurra Knutz

A fist full of dollars?

Yurra Knutz

If Clint is The Good... who are the other two?... (don't mind me, I know I'm talking to myself)

dolly

What is he about 45 years older than her? Did he think it would work out? Never dawned on him the young chippie was after his money??? I think he made her day.

ben

Say it ain't so, LOL

vj

Fistfull of Dollars $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

midnitedip

so another fake hollywood marriage over.oh well im sure at one time she really really loved him.these stupid elderly actors get everything they deserve when they marry 20yrs younger.she definatly wouldve married you if you were clint the mailman.she was in loooovvve

WOODY

Rowdy needs some new "Raw Hide"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments