Kim & Kanye

First Video Of The PROPOSAL

10/23/2013 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1023-kim-kanye-launch2
Here it is ... the video of Kanye West begging Kim Kardashian in the most grandiose way possible to become his lawful wedded wife.

Kanye and Kim were planted on the infield at AT&T Park in San Francisco Monday night when he got down on his knee and popped the question, while an orchestra played in the background.

The hug that ensues tells the story ... Kim said yes, she got a 15-carat diamond ring and they went off into the sunset and drank a lot.

1023_rings_footer

river rat

This Neanderthal professes his undying love for this ho every chance he gets. Someone explain to me then why he is morphing her into a Beyonce clone. Does he love the Kardashian pig or is it Beyonce that excites Little Kanye? Is Kimbo just too damn stupid to see what is happening? All the singing lessons in the world won't transform her and forget the dancing! She dances like there is a 2 x 4 up her caboose. These people are absolutely despicable!

Italia

He could have bought her her own private yacht for her birthday instead of giving that money away to a sports stadium.

Hey, take me out on a yacht and propose, give me the ring and tell me the yacht is mine, that's what I call a proposal and a birthday present.

Italia

He could have bought her her own private yacht for her birthday instead of giving that money away to an empty sports arena.

2idiots

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA! ROL has pix of Khum and her Pimp leaving a hotel in San Fran (probably heading-out to film her "big surprise" engagement)...and Khum's face is FROZEN from WAY TOO MUCH Botox. .
She looks like she's made of wax.

Kerr Avon

Two of the least talented people on the planet, with the least amount of class, who possess a bit of money. I would not shed a tear if they met with a fatal accident. Hopefully there will be video of that too.

Randy Reynolds

Who cares.

Randy Reynolds

Lets see, I'll file this under Who gives a crap.

Italia

I know why he proposed, probably so he can get a pre-nup and write out all the stuff about how she can drain all of his bank accounts with child support demands. Forget it Kanye, Momma Kris already been there and done that.

JimmyB

Whaaa? There's a VIDEO? How the hell did that happen?

OS2Guy

STOP! For Godsakes, these two are nobodies in the world and yet every other story you run is about Kim and Kanye. She's a gutter snipe. He's a foul mouthed wannabe celebrity. I rarely come to TMZ anymore because of your obsession with these two. I might as well delete the bookmark because you are obviously not going to stop.

Majestik

Next up, photoshopped pics of a baby carrier at the stadium because of the uproar of where is the baby at....Meh!!!!

Italia

"First video"? I bet Scott Disick is out there selling some videos somewhere.

ERP

Does this family ever do anything privately? I wonder if Bruce was there.

Jillian

NOOOO!!!! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!! NO MORE KARDASHIANS/KANYE!!!

Majestik

Someone contact their PR team, we need to get a picture out there of these two tw atwaffles out and about with the invisible baby in an empty car seat being carried by a Nanny. Come on, TMZ, get on this stat.