Kim & Kanye

First Video Of The PROPOSAL

10/23/2013 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1023-kim-kanye-launch2
Here it is ... the video of Kanye West begging Kim Kardashian in the most grandiose way possible to become his lawful wedded wife.

Kanye and Kim were planted on the infield at AT&T Park in San Francisco Monday night when he got down on his knee and popped the question, while an orchestra played in the background.

The hug that ensues tells the story ... Kim said yes, she got a 15-carat diamond ring and they went off into the sunset and drank a lot.

1023_rings_footer

J

They did not pay for the event...All filmed for "E"...What I want to know who watches or buys their c--p...Enough...Horrible people...

FLUX

I think I would slow down a little bit. As a husband and father I find it disturbing that a new mom would hid her child under blankets but send an almost nude picture of herself in the bathroom to millions of people on instagram.. Am I wrong? Click HATE.

Jackie

2 amazing people. They are the elizabeth taylor and richard burton of our generation. Cant wait for their wedding. I love the dumbdashians.

Gemma

Counting the amount of $$$$ they waste because trust and believe it won't last. They will both be sick of each other soon enough so why don't they just donate that $$$$ to a good cause instead of wasting it on an unreal love affair based on status and image that is doomed!!!!

paula

The truth is:

ANY woman dream witha proposal like that and all guys dream with a wife like Kim. So stop with all that s***.

ALL THE BEST TO YOU, GUYS! God bless you(Kanye), Kim and North. No matter what anyone says, because now you have a real family!

And thanks TMZ for the video. This was craaazy *-*

XO

armando

i call fraud on this. it was a total production just for tv

DD

The stands are empty. They should have hired a few thousand people to fill the seats. Really shows how unpopular they both are.

JennaKennedy

They should put the money they are going to waste on their wedding in the bank and save it because neither one of them has a long shelf life.....good riddance!

bearforce1

Surely there are far more beautiful and romantic places to propose.

These guys are just new money and love gross excess and they have no taste.

I am so surprised that they thought a stadium was cool, beautiful or romantic. Is it an American thing? IF it is a American thing I kinda understand I suppose, maybe.

npsconnie

Let me grab a kleenex....feel a tear starting to fall....wait....false alarm. These two parasites make me sick to my stomach. Hopefully after the riveting nuptials they will mysteriously disappear with their invisible daughter......that would be a fabulous wedding gift to the rest of us :) Keeo your fingers crossed!!

lkelly816

I have never seen anything so phoney in my entire life.

Ozzie X

Vomits all over Levine and his dingleberry staff.

Brian

Isn't it funny, or surprising, that she went Blonde. What surprise. I give them 2-3 years, and they're finished.... Game over.

nof

Think it a cool thing to do.

Nice to see a happy couple.

Nice to see the Kardashians together/celebrating.

Don't get any of the h8.

Rick

It is sad they had to flaunt their wealth by going this route. Especially when money is needed for breast cancer research, aids research and 1,000's of homeless people out there needing help. Make good use of your success in other ways.