Lindsay Lohan

Reaching for Trouble

10/23/2013 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023-lindsay-lohan-x17Lindsay Lohan may have been reaching in the wrong direction last night because it looks like her hand was going straight for a wine bottle.

The pic was taken at a Hollywood Hills home where Lindsay was hanging out before attempting to catch a red eye back to NY.  Lindsay got to the airport too late and missed her flight.

There are no photos of Lindsay actually clutching the bottle or drinking but the evidence is ominous.

TMZ has learned Lindsay sent her sober coach packing. The coach had stayed with LL in NY after she left rehab, but has now returned to Cali full-time. We're told LL told him she can do it on her own now.

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahhahahhahaha More like she's doing the walk of shame

Pic of Lindsay looking flawless in Malibu yesterday -
The site http://www.lohancrew.livejournal.com will be updated later :) pic.twitter.com/Gygq4ZnAbO

Firefly

That wasn't me! Quack! That was not my bottle! Qauck quack! I don't drink! Quaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! the more she lies the longer the quack.

Firefly

Is Lindsay finished shooting with Oprah yet?

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahahhahahahaha! The #Littleidiots are freaking out

Lilover ‏@Ride4LL 3h
What a pathetic pic and story - http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/23/lindsay-lohan-wine-bottle-photo-sober-coach/ …
Wonder how long it took to get that shot pic.twitter.com/KKke9M7O2x

Cherokee

Looks like a bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil....lol

Jack

Invasion of privacy, good going on taking pics of people through windows, all f you should be sued, even you dead grandmother should be sued for this one.

FUTMZ

Loudmouth Lohan says "“If they care about her,” he said, “they won’t drink in front of her.”. Of course not. They'll drink WITH Linds. They'll never keep up, but Linds doesn't care..... if anyone outguzzles her, she'll call the police again.

Fluffy

I'll just take that bottle off your hands, I got a flight to catch

Zra

sheeeeeeeeeeeees baaaaaack!

let the good times roll.

LLsez

FFS! The picture of health and sobriety.

Katie Perry's Mini Bar Snatch

Calling BS -- the camera would have seen if she picked up the bottle, and that pick would've been worth 10x as much cash to the papps, so she actually never did pick up the bottle and it's just making her look that way in the photo. Shame on you TMZ. Shame shame shame

LLsez

And in other news, Blo was at a SWEAT LODGE while in L.A......this gets better and better!

http://instagram com/p/fyTDJDpc7F/

(someone spied a bong in the pic...)

DeeMaree

Sober coach gone, Lindsay looking rough, booze in the same room fingertips away, and missed her flight. Come on we ALL know what this means. Docu drama is filmed, Oprah paid and it's YEE HAW time H8turds.

Good riddance!

Well, DUH! Of course Drunkie Blohan is still on the sauce and everything else she can steal or get her dirty, infected claws on!

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

I'm dealing with an alcoholic friend right now. I never drank like that. Maybe socially drank a lot in my twenties but danced more than I drank.
Alcoholism is the worst drug addiction in my opinion. It's legal and pretty much socially acceptable.
I saw my friend get the DT's. This was because she NEEDED a drink. Scariest thing I ever had to do. Drive a person to the emergency room in that shape. Wouldn't let me call 911. I wonder if DUIna shakes when she doesn't drink.