Bruce Jenner

Not Invited

To Kanye's Engagement Surprise

10/24/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023-bruce-kim-kanye-tmz
Bruce Jenner
was NOT invited to AT&T Park when Kanye West popped the question to Kim Kardashian ... in fact, he had no idea his step-daughter was getting engaged until AFTER the fact -- TMZ has learned.

Family sources tell us ... Bruce and Kanye have never had a "real conversation."  As we previously reported, Bruce was not happy when Kim hooked up with Kanye so quickly after she left Kris Humphries.

We're told Kanye is the one who planned every detail of the surprise proposal.  We do not know exactly why Bruce was not invited -- whether it was because of Kanye or because of Bruce's separation from Kris.

We do know ... Bruce didn't even know Kanye was popping the question until he got a call from Kim immediately after she got engaged.   We're told Bruce was Kim's first call, because Kim considers him to be her father.

1022_kim_kanye_engagement_footer

RockOn

Kanye, who has one of the worst cases of "delusions of grandeur" I have ever seen, and is so self-centered, "rude & crude" enough to yank the microphone from Taylor Swifts hand, can't have Bruce (who was at one time deemed the greatest all-round athlete in the world) around for people to compare them side-by-side. Kanye's lyrics and most of what I've heard him say is a disgrace. People continue to watch train wrecks.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Bruce didn't want to go. He knows these marriages to the hood rats are going to blow up in their faces. The empty ballpark is symbolic of how hollow that marriage is going to feel when Kim is on baby #2 looking for more media coverage because Kanye wants to spent all of his time in the studio with his posse drinking. You never see them spending time with their baby. This is all hype to keep them in the rags. Dumb Fs can't even come up with a decent staging for an engagement.

Toilethead

I heard he wants to become a woman.

Dontyouwish*

Bruce doesn't want to be part of a fake gold digger couple of the year. Kim stop playing the part your happy girl, you looked happy-er with Reggie Bush. Kim is crazy...and Kris is insane

DogsRule

That's Because Kanye Is An ASS!!!!!!!!!

Ray W SFO

Kim Kardashian is such a tramp. She and Kenye deserve each other. Talk about your "Two Dollar Whores".

mimi

ScrewKim

Byronious Fridonious

Is Kanye graceful ?

J

Bruce probably is the lucky one to be getting out of this family...Everything and anything is for sale to the highest bidder...and where was Bruce's 4 other children? I guess they do not count either...Hopefully, this TRASH of family along with Mr. Ego (no talent) will fade into the woodwork...

SkeletonCrew

I wasn't invited either and I'm okay with it. I actually appreciate the fact that I wasn't invited....my private jet is getting detailed and not finished yet. Would have been a pain in the ass....

Nikki

Run Bruce Ruuuuun!!!

tmz addict

why would Bruce b there? who wants to hang out with Bruce?

Truth44

Lucky Bruce!!!! Who the hell would want to be part of that disgusting circus those a$$ clowns are all part of?? I'm sure Bruce is thanking God everyday he has made a break from that whole NIGHTMARE of a family!!!

Ratings Needed

All I can say is that figures....Bruce & Lamar left out...maybe that's why Lamar was a bit 'out of it' in the video. I'm sure this hurt Bruce & seeing how Kris is I'll bet that was a move to hurt him. Kris can you spell KARMA? Example birds eat ants & when the bird dies the ants eat the bird....food for thought...KARMA

SusanCoyote