Jon Cryer's Ex-Wife

Rich Kids are Humiliating Our Son

I Need $88K a Month

10/25/2013 6:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1024-jon-cryer-sarah-trigger-gettyJon Cryer's ex wife claims their 13-year-old son is becoming the object of scorn and ridicule at his exclusive private school because the other kids have a caviar lifestyle and she's forced to live in the world of spam ... and that's why she's asking a judge to squeeze $88k a month from Jon in child support.

Get ready to throw something at the computer (or mobile device), 'cause this is gonna piss you off.

Sarah Trigger has been getting a measly $8,000 a month in child support since 2010. It galls her that Jon is making a fortune on "Two and a Half Men" -- she claims $2 mil a month!

Sarah says life is awful.  She says her son Charlie can't afford the ritzy summer camps his friends attend.  She says Charlie's friends go on "exotic vacations in the summer and winter like Europe and Thailand."  He can't go.

It gets worse. Sarah says Charlie's friends at The Buckley School have "huge birthday parties at expensive places like Sky High Sports and they invite the entire grade."  And worst of all ... the Bar Mitzvahs. Sarah says, "Last year there were multiple Bar Mitzvahs and Bat Mitzvahs all with custom invitations, a dress code and huge private receptions afterward."

Sarah says Charlie is feeling the pain, and so is she.  Sarah says when she got child support back in 2010, she only had custody 4% of the time ... and that's why she only got $8,000 a month.  Now she has custody 50% of the time, so she wants a cool $88,969 a month.

The 69 is clearly for Jon.

Tracy

Actually, if her custodial time has increased that much, then she probably is entitled to a modification of the support. Child support is typically based on the amount of time each parent has custody of the child, as well as income. $8,000 is woefully low for someone with his income if she has 50% time sharing.

Mitch

Go get a job lady. Your son is your responsibility also.

Jan

I am amazed that a person would want more money to keep their child. She sounds very shallow.

Joe Fingers

**** that greedy whore.

LisaL

Wow.... there are just no words....

Troi

What concerns me, is why was this kid only with themom 4% of the time. and now, half the time? I understand half the time,...but honey, no way will you be getting $ 88,000 a month,....not gonna happen. I have no doubt Jon will be sure to take care of this child, but I can't see him supporting this 'Lifestyle Of The Rich And Famous' for his son. This mom is very deluded,.....completely understand the pressures of school for youngsters, but how is this young man supposed to maintain a foot in relity? Jon will see to it,....but problem, Jon is not with him all of the time. Feel sorry for this child,....this so called mom is (no doubt) constantly down his throat, and apologizing for what his dad is not doing; haven't we all seen this kind of retaliation behavior before? Poor Jon,....he will take care of this boy,....but there is no reason why he should support the mom, in the lifetyle she is sooo desperate to be living in.......FYI,....what parent (who lives in reality) could get by on $ 8,000 a month?

Theresa Q

Wow, lady, you sure got your priorities in raising children screwed up.

kel

I get $264 a month in child & am happy to get that much from the deadbeat. The last time I heard from him was when I was 4 months pregnant. Child Support Enforcement had to hunt him down for the crumbs I get. She needs to shut the hell up. Does she have ANY idea how fortunate she is to get $8,000 a month. I know many other women who get child support & they get even less than me!

Sandra

PATHETIC !!!

kel

The judge should temporarily cut off her support entirely.Let her go on welfare & food stamps for a while. That would be a serious reality check for this greedy woman. Her monthly support = two & a half years of child support that I receive. I did not have my daughter to "keep" her daddy, nor did I have her to get his $$. I had her because I have always wanted children & was told it would never happen. It took 14 years to get her, so I was keeping her no matter what. My work is off & on depending on how many students act up &/or fail, so sometimes that $264 is all we have for the month. Somehow we manage. I have her in a private school on grants & scholarships & just find a way to make it work. It always does, & even though we might have the best of everything,& she won't be going to Costa Rica with her Spanish class over spring break, we have something much more valuable than $$. We have love & a strong bond. That's what matters!

Boston

someone smack this lady in the mouth

strunz2318

OMG this is ridiculous...

NE1

Not that she ever had me, but she lost me with that 69 number. That's weird..

Kanga30

JC doesn't seem to be the Hollywood type, living a lavish lifestyle. He seems pretty low key. Does she pay him child support when Charlie is with him? No of course not! And I'd bet money JC pays for school, the house she lives in he probably paid for. I'm sure he has bought Charlie computers, smart phones, tablets etc and pays the bill for the whole month. I'm sure he buys the child plenty of cool clothes- probably enough to keep at moms and his home. Since I'm sure any activities he partakes in don't just happen 1/2 the month, JC pays for all of that too. I'm sure he gives the boy pocket money as well. So for basically using that 8 k, she has to provide him with food and make sure he gets to school on time and gets home and gets to soccer practice and she pays the electric and water bills. Really? She isn't lifting a finger to support her own kid. Last I checked, it takes 2 to tango. Oh right, she tried to choke her kid to death when he was 8 and tried to have JC murdered . She's mother of the century!

Kim

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2031838/Jon-Cryer-forced-pay-ex-wife-8-000-month-child-support-losing-appeal.html How the heck did this woman get 50 percent child support?