Madonna's Ex-BF

Gag Alert ...

Kiss of Death

10/24/2013 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1024-jesus-luz-kissing-Splash
We now know why Madonna broke up with her 26-year-old ex-boyfriend Jesus Luz ... the guy kisses ... like a St. Bernard.

The photo was taken today in Italy. We don't know who the unlucky girl is, but we're really hoping she brought a towel ... and some industrial strength disinfectant.

FYI, Madge and Jesus first got together in 2008 when Jesus was just 21 (and Madonna was 50) and split in 2010. They probably had some other problems too.

0926_smoochin_footer

CelticOne

I just vomited in my mouth! I can't take back what I have seen!!

Carl

He's 26? I wasn't even that bad at kissing when I was a teenager.

Majestik

I'm sorry, St. Bernards aren't that sloppy. WTF? I need to go soak my eyes in battery acid now. Thanks alot, TMZ.

ELC

Never in my life have I ever since such a disgusting way to kiss. It made me want to throw up. This girl should scrub her tongue with disfectant and pray she doesn't get a disease. He's a real sicko that's for sure.
He desperately needs lessons on where to place his disgusting tongue.

tc

You people are so corney and old fashion, having fun on what you do makes it more exciting that's why a lot of marriages don't last because people get bored of the norm!!!!WAKE UP!!!!!

Leon

That's looks ridiculous. But I guess, everyone has there own way of kissing. It's quiet intriguing actually! Anyhow, there are currently (Job Openings) where I'm working at. An easy and simple way to make money. http://myinstantJob.com/?id=ShyGuy648 (Click The Link) or (Type In The URL)

NE1

lol she broke up with him because he turned 25.

YungOne

Come on people! Where are the "Yo Momma so old she slept wit Jesus" jokes?

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I think even a 14 year old trying it out for the first time would do an 85% better job than that face washing he is doing. WTF is that about?

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I'm going to add dog penises to the other descriptions. You know how with Fido sits down and he's hanging out in all his glory and you try to get him to lay down so you don't have to look at that thing? That's what it looks like. I'd love to know what she was thinking just then.

KicksandGiggles

Was he trying to digest her? A dentist does not make that kind of mess in a person's mouth!! YUK!!!

DD

oh, puke :(

Sandy

EWWW!! Gross!!

static

He sure as hell moved up from Madonna.

Yurra Knutz

The invisible man joined in for a threesome... Oh, wait... That's not a...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments