Orlando & Miranda

WE'RE GETTING DIVORCED

10/25/2013 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1024-orlando-miranda
Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr are DONE ... the two gorgeous people have announced they're splitting up after 3 years of marriage.

O & M -- who started dating back in 2007 -- released a joint statement through their reps saying, "They have been amicably separated for the past few months. After six years together, they have recently decided to formalize their separation."

"Despite this being the end of their marriage, they love, support and respect each other as both parents of their son and as family."

The couple has one kid together -- their son Flynn, who was born in 2011.

The announcement is pretty shocking considering Miranda and Orlando were spotted out in public together -- smiling and laughing on October 7 in NYC.

1024-orlando-miranda-Splash2
And just a couple of months before that, Orlando and Miranda were joking about each other to the media -- with Miranda claiming O has a foot fetish.

We shot Orlando back in July and asked him about it -- and he laughed it off. It's unclear what went south between then and now.

The divorce could get messy when it comes to money -- since they have a ton. According to Forbes, Miranda is the second highest paid model in the world -- raking in more than $7 mil in the past year.  And Orlando Bloom's got "Hobbit" money.

It's unclear if the couple has officially filed for divorce at this point -- but it seems like that's just a matter of time.

1025_miranda_orlando_before_split_footer

MikeyG

Actually, Orlando Bloom was an "Elf".

j/s

tori

Ridiculous!

Everydogsmom

Does this really surprise anyone? Let's face it very few Hollywood marriages work. Everyone's divorced and sleeping with someone elses ex!

m4dm1nnes0tan

I finally won a bet! I said 5 years or less and I get a cool $1! LOL

Sad...but you can tell she's a golddigger looking for a man with a 'bigger star status'...I hear Clooney's available! LOL

Thea

Dibs.

Jaybird

Oh NO!

Wanna make money? It’s literally as easy as 1,2,3. 1 Click on the link below. 2 Register. 3 Do the tasks. I made $500 my first day. No, there is no sign up fee. You get paid through Western Union as soon as you make $300. Yes, I did get paid on my very first day. It really is that easy. Click the link already. http://MonthlyJobPay.com/?id=makepaper

Keely Gerlach

Let's change things in this country & in the world watch this video It will help put things in2 perspective http://youtu.be/16QlPXgZQ-c

Keely Gerlach

Linda

Ta know it IS possible to be amicable and get along when you separate & divorce ...why do you think they have to be at each others throats when they were seen earlier this month??????

lalalalalalaa

Come on like people didn't see this coming from a mile off. When they was out in public they just looked awkward, and if he touched her she looked disgusted and uncomfortable. But, she could drape her arms around another man and look more loved up with him that he own husband. Only time she'd be happy for Orlando to touch her is when the cameras were around, if she didn't realize they were she wouldn't let him touch her. I think shes just about drained enough fame out of him.

SiouxCityBoy

Orlando and Miranda were, for a time, a publicists dream. It was rumored that he was more romantic than she. Friends I know say his affection for her was actually real and hers seemed to fade fast, at least in private. I highly suspect she will, at least privately, say something rather foolish like: "This time I found a REAL man!". Orlando will remain as a rather handsome, sensual and sexy man. He will continue to make the hearts of many Hollywood actors flutter.

Rey

Then why is your headline "we're getting a divorce" ??

who dat

I predicted this months ago. Semi hot b1tches are never satisfied.

Deavon

Wonder if himand Condola Rashad will hit it off? Nobody notice the chemistry between the two, while promoting the play?

jim

I don't get the whole Miranda Kerr deal. Is it because she's a Victoria Secret model? Hell, he's prettier than she is. I don't think she's very attractive at all. She always has that phony model face on, too, and appears to be pretty caught up with herself.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments