Kim Kardashian

Bruce Will Walk Her Down the Aisle

10/26/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1025-kim-bruce-getty
Bruce Jenner
will walk Kim Kardashian down the aisle at a lavish wedding, formally presenting her to future hubby Kanye West ... TMZ has learned.

Kim considers Bruce to be her dad, and she always planned on having him give her away ... just like he did when she married Kris Humphries.

Sources tell us as far as Kim is concerned ... it doesn't matter what Bruce's relationship is with Kris ... she would never consider excluding Bruce from such a position of honor.

So let's review the irony.  As TMZ first reported ... Bruce was not invited to the surprise engagement -- it's still unclear whether Kanye or Kris made that decision -- although it seems like it was Kris.

The walk will be sooner rather than later.  As we reported ... Kim and Kanye plan to tie the knot soon.

TuxThePenguin

I said "Jooking." heh heh heh...

TuxThePenguin

The more we despise these..."things," er..."people(?)," the more TMZ writes about 'em. Personally, I enjoy loathing this "family."

Kathryn

Those that think your negative comments are working are wrong. What is keeping them newsworthy is people who "Click" on these stories, people who tune into E, people who buy PEOPLE magazine when they are on the cover. Clicking on web links, like this one, is showing INTEREST in the story. Your negative comments are having the wrong effect that you want. You have to completely boycott all things Kim K to make it go away. (I know my clicking to hopefully educate you is counterproductive.......ugh.)

vivi

this is all a front cause kanye is gay he has a partner in paris.and why spend all this money on her.make a trust fund for the kid.2 gay men can raise a child together.she never spends time with the kid she is to busy flaunting her ass instead of haveing pictures taken with her and the kid like real mothers do.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Kanye is the new black Liberace 2014.

jayndeb

Just how many times do the Ktrash have to back stab Bruce an the boys till they just walk away an file for divorce

Elle

How much plastic surgery has this b*tch had? Her features look NOTHING like they did even a year ago!

my 2 cents

The planning of this "wedding" is already gearing up to be an epic battle between Kris and Kanye.

I guarantee that these two massive egos are bound to collide.

At this point, I feel that Kris has the upper hand. So far Kanye has appeared on her failed talk show, lives in her house, and she was the force behind that farce in San Francisco.

*_* JUST A FRIEND *_*

...Kanye sure is in hurry to have his initiation ceremony into The-Church-Of-Kardashianology ...!!! TESTIFY !!!

Seldombinlaid

I wonder who she will be engaged to next year at this time. I'll bet alot of people wont be at this wedding. Kim's getting kind of old.. Kanye had a more atractive girl friend before Kim. And as far as Kim's step Dad is concerned. I'm willing to bet that he said he's not going to this wedding. He had staying power. I couldn't have lived with these whores for as long as he has. He needs to take his two daughters with him when he's gone for sure.

Seldombinlaid

He will have to carry her ass in a wheel barrel, while she walks down the isle. Most people are pissed about the way she treated her other husbands. For her to think that watching another bougus wedding will sell seats, no one is interested in her. Another thing, I really have no idea on why Kanye is foolish enough to marry this pig. I thought he was smarter then that. One of these days this clown of a woman is going to do something like she did with her other husbands, and will get beaten. I've never have physically abused a woman, but I can see why some one would do it to her.

SAMMY

I wounder which one will wear a better dress kim or bruce ?

katela

Not if he's smart he won't. He'll stay as far from that cheesy circus as possible.

Mark

Bruce you made your own bed.....now you look like a freakin' mess!

terri