Miley's Kid Sis

13-Yr-Old Illegal Driver

Tools Around with Billy Ray

10/27/2013 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1025-billy-ray-noah-cyrus-pcn
Miley Cyrus' little sister just one-upped Miley in the reckless behavior department by breaking the law -- driving a car around town even though she's only 13-YEARS-OLD!!

Noah Cyrus was spotted behind the wheel of a Fiat 500 Thursday -- with Billy Ray Cyrus in the passenger seat ... a clear violation in California where you must be 15-and-a-half just to get a learner's permit.

Laws be damned ... BRC looked pretty happy with Noah's skills behind the wheel -- smiling as they tooled around a quiet street in their neighborhood of Toluca Lake, CA.

Truth is ...  Noah taking the wheel 20-months ahead of sked shouldn't be shocking -- Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus' M.O. is to let their kids act like adults. Remember, Miley bought her own house when she was just 17.

We called Billy Ray to find out what was up with the illegal driving sesh -- but he hasn't gotten back to us. By the way, BRC and Noah can't be ticketed since an officer didn't witness it.

Noah Cyrus ... she can't stop either.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

preta

And???? What else should we expect from this family at this point in time??? That's America the garbage heap of the world, won't report important news, but has NO problem with continued trash and mess like this.

KristinOmNom

You guys are acting like she pulled a gun on someone. This isn't "reckless behavior". Stupid on Billy's part for doing this in public but my mom let me drive on a dirt road for the first time when I was 9. Give the kid a break.

preta

What else is new with this family.

Italia

I taught my kids how to drive as soon as their feet could reach the pedals. I felt it was for their own protection, and mine. Just in case anyone tried to abduct my kids, they sure knew how to jump behind the wheel and commandeer the vehicle. They also knew how to swim and do everything else I felt was necessary to protect them if they found themselves in peril. Just being a Mom.

MA

i dont know the other people were smoking ....but re tell the story
of their baby brother or sister who just got hit by a car driven by a 13 yr old then break the news this kids parents is not a millionaire who can cover damages and medical bills hee heee still ok? star or not an idiot is an idiot

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6