Conrad Murray

First Stop

BURGER RUN

10/28/2013 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1028_conrad_murray_free_in_and_out_launch
Conrad Murray is a shadow of his former self, looking noticeably older and gray, as he chowed down on his first post-pokey meal -- IN-N-OUT!

Murray looked business casual after wearing standard issue orange for 2 years.  He was able to evade cameras as he left jail at 12:01 AM, thanks to the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept.

According to his receipt, the whole meal cost him $8.94, including two Double-Doubles, something he probably dreamed about for months.

1028_inandout_reciept_wm_npg
For comparison's sake, here's Murray's mug shot from 2011, taken moments after he was convicted of manslaughtering Michael Jackson. The good doc looks a good 20 lbs lighter now.

1028_conrad_murray_mug_2011_b
Jail -- better than Jenny Craig.

PhilipMarkum

If I were in prison and getting out after two years I can think of a LOT better things to eat - and do - other than going to a fast-food joint. Seriously. In-and-out probably does not appreciate this particular celebrity's patronage is my guess.

Sunshine

Hooray for Murray The Pedo Slayer

Yes, I'm That Leah

Dang.

Detective. LaToya

WTF is that on his head? A grey helmet? LOL

Yes, I'm That Leah

He looks like The Grinch. Just in time for Christmas.

✫✫✫ The King Of Pop ✫✫✫ Pill Popping ✫✫✫

Oh,look at out poor Doctor,Just look what that Evil Wacko did to him!!!

Yet Another victim of Sicko Wacko Jacko!
{Well you still look better than Mikey}

Kelly

Can someone please autotune his sobbing jail calls and post them here?

Sherms

Wow...he looks terrible

Y.T. Houx

he better be careful, his rectum my not be able to handle a big meal so soon after leaving prison

Marvin

The man was railroaded. I hope he gets his med license back. he deserves it. Michelle Jackson killed himself. Conrad had nothing to do with it.

Crackhead

I hope that Dr. Murray enjoyed his meal and I hope that he gets his medical license(s) back eventually and has a very successful life. He made a mistake by agreeing to be a drug addict's personal physician, but he's paid his debt to society. I am fairly certain that he won't have any more problems because he is a cardiologist and they don't deal with junkies anyway.

hoosier

Wow, prision did not treat him well. He sure did age…a lot.

dee

Okay, I know I'm gonna catch slack from MJ fans, but "Dr." Murray has served his time as required by law. What is it enough time? No, not in my opinion. But he has served his time. Let him be. No need to get all upset and asking people to sign petitions to keep him from profiting from MJ's death. Whatever is going to be, is going to be. Que sera' sera. Michael's gone. Nothing is going to ever bring him back. And honestly Michael played a part in his own demise. "Dr." Murray played a part from a physician's standpoint.

BTW, "Dr." Murray sure does look bad though. He was never handsome, but man prison did a number on him!

annie

He served his time and now it's done. Good for him, now he can move on with his life.

Grandma Cracker