Conrad Murray

First Stop

BURGER RUN

10/28/2013 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1028_conrad_murray_free_in_and_out_launch
Conrad Murray is a shadow of his former self, looking noticeably older and gray, as he chowed down on his first post-pokey meal -- IN-N-OUT!

Murray looked business casual after wearing standard issue orange for 2 years.  He was able to evade cameras as he left jail at 12:01 AM, thanks to the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept.

According to his receipt, the whole meal cost him $8.94, including two Double-Doubles, something he probably dreamed about for months.

1028_inandout_reciept_wm_npg
For comparison's sake, here's Murray's mug shot from 2011, taken moments after he was convicted of manslaughtering Michael Jackson. The good doc looks a good 20 lbs lighter now.

1028_conrad_murray_mug_2011_b
Jail -- better than Jenny Craig.

Astronut

Oh and yeah - - he chose a great first freedom meal!

JW

Holy Crap. He looks "The Kingfish" from the old Amos 'n Andy Show.

lazypadawan

I'd head to the first In-N-Out too. Throw in a delicious shake to celebrate because it's not every day you get released from prison.

duilama

Hey, Rabids, we have a new King of humanitarian, Justine Bieber who is erecting a wall for poor kids among teenage boys, not like MJ visiting hospitals for photo op whose only erection was his little penis on the sight of little boys!!!

LOL LOL LOL!!!!

Dead@27

He was getting a different kind of
IN -N- OUT these past 2 years.

duilama

Look at the receipt, he is a productive law abiding citizen now paying his tax, unlike the Jacksons trying to manipulate the laws to their advantage, not paying taxes (MJ's Estate is being sued), wasting taxes money with a crap of a lawsuit, stiffing people who are entitled to their royalties (Quency), not supporting children while sleeping around with whores (where was Jermaine's child support? Where was TJ when Paris tried to kill herself?) I beg Jermaine was even trying to claim tax credits for the purchase of his Ferrari, writing it off as business expenses for the payments.

For that alone, I love Conrad!

duilama

I see trees of green........ red roses too
I see em bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue..... clouds of white
Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.

The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are also on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do
They're really sayin....Conrad Murray, I love you.

I hear babies laugh...... I watch them grow
They'll learn much more....the fear of MJ that they'll never know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world

(instrumental break)

The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are there on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do
They're really sayin...*spoken*( Conrad Murray, I ....love....you).

I hear babies laugh...... I watch them grow
*spoken*(you know their gonna learn
A whole lot more than the fear of MJ that they'll never know)
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself .......what a wonderful world.

monica

He is a murderer. Even if MJ asked him to inject him with propofol, MJ was sick/addict. Conrad was the DR. He is held to a higher standard. and AIG is liable they hired him. Even though they might have not known, what was going on, Conrad was under there payroll.

HumanNature

THE "QUACK" GOT A NEW TITLE......CONVICTED FELON!!!!!!

SHAMONE

HumanNature

I GUESS IT'S BETTER THAN "CAT FOOD"!!!!!!

IS THE "QUACK" STILL HAVING DIARRHEA?????

tmz addict

jail is probably like staring at some dirty dripping pipes alone in a cage with recess and preaching sermons

What I Think

Way to go Dr. Murray. The world is so proud of you for what you have done.

billybob

Look at the face of poor Dr. Lazarus, he's suffering in that cold hard world, where everyone thinks he's a irresponsible selfish money-grubbing whoremonger & bastard.

What I Think

Halloween is right around the corner, folks. Don't forget to scare the pants off of any little boys who show up at your door trick or treating. MJ would have wanted it that way.

SUNFLOWER

Penn State to pay $59.7 million in Sandusky child sex abuse settlement
Reuters
Reuters – 2 hours 40 minutes ago
RELATED CONTENT
Former Penn State University assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky arrives at Centre County Court in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, June 11, 2012. REUTERS/Pat LittleView Photo
(Reuters) - Penn State has settled the bulk of claims by child sex abuse victims of Jerry Sandusky in a major step to move beyond a scandal that cost millions and upended a once legendary football program, the university said on Monday.
The university has agreed to pay $59.7 million to 26 men in the wake of the Sandusky's conviction in June 2012 for abuse, Penn State said on its website. Claims from six other men who said the former assistant football coach abused them as children have been rejected or may result in possible settlements, the school said.
"We hope this is another step forward in the healing process for those hurt by Mr. Sandusky, and another step forward for Penn State," University President Rodney Erickson said in a statement.
"We cannot undo what has been done, but we can and must do everything possible to learn from this and ensure it never happens again at Penn State," he added.
Sandusky, 69, was sentenced to 30 to 60 years in prison for abusing 10 boys over a 15-year period, in a case that tarnished the reputation of Penn State and its late football coach Joe Paterno, who lost his job for failing to report Sandusky to authorities.
"There is some sense of affirmation, but there remains the deep wounds and scars that are wide open and every day it's a struggle," said Jeff Anderson, a lawyer for the last two victims to accept the settlement.
The figure is close to the $60... million fine imposed by the NCAA - the equivalent of the annual gross revenue of the football program - along with other sanctions.
The victim settlement comes on top of $50 million already spent on fines, legal bills and other costs linked to the scandal that rocked the university after a grand jury indicted Sandusky in November 2011.
"No amount of money can restore the innocence that was taken from the victims. It's only because of their generosity and courage in speaking up that Sandusky was removed from his powerful position and children are safer," said the victim advocacy group Survivors of those Abused by Priests (SNAP).
The school said the settlement amounts will not be funded by student tuition, taxpayer funds or donations. The university maintains liability insurance policies it believes will cover the settlements.
Sandusky lost a bid earlier this month for a new trial.
Pennsylvania Superior Court Judge Jack Panella, writing for a three-judge appeals panel, rejected claims that defense attorneys were not given enough time to prepare, jury instructions were flawed and prosecutors made improper comments during the trial about Sandusky's decision not to testify.
Paterno, as head coach of the Penn State Nittany Lions, scored the most wins in major college football history until the NCAA stripped the team of more than 100 victories because of the scandal. Paterno died early last year at age 85.
Three former Penn State administrators, including the former president, Graham Spanier, have been criminally charged with conspiring to cover up the scandal.
(Reporting by Barbara Goldberg; Editing by Dina Kyriakidou, Will Dunham and Richard Chang)

-----------------

hope Wade would not settle with MJ's Estate, he should air MJ's secrets and help Child sex abuse victims all over the world!!!

In and out of prison just like that, Conrad smiles and says: "Rabids, bite me!!!" as he raises his double double!!!