Conrad Murray

First Stop

BURGER RUN

10/28/2013 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1028_conrad_murray_free_in_and_out_launch
Conrad Murray is a shadow of his former self, looking noticeably older and gray, as he chowed down on his first post-pokey meal -- IN-N-OUT!

Murray looked business casual after wearing standard issue orange for 2 years.  He was able to evade cameras as he left jail at 12:01 AM, thanks to the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept.

According to his receipt, the whole meal cost him $8.94, including two Double-Doubles, something he probably dreamed about for months.

1028_inandout_reciept_wm_npg
For comparison's sake, here's Murray's mug shot from 2011, taken moments after he was convicted of manslaughtering Michael Jackson. The good doc looks a good 20 lbs lighter now.

1028_conrad_murray_mug_2011_b
Jail -- better than Jenny Craig.

Astronut

Okay, he looks old because of two things:

1) He lost a lot of weight

2) He did not have access to hair dye

If he takes care of those two things he will look exactly as he did before prison.

Astronut

Oh and yeah - - he chose a great first freedom meal!

INTHEZONE

I love Conrad Murray and I'd like all of you to love him too
Tonight when you hit your knees to pray please ask God to love him too

JW

Holy Crap. He looks "The Kingfish" from the old Amos 'n Andy Show.

lazypadawan

I'd head to the first In-N-Out too. Throw in a delicious shake to celebrate because it's not every day you get released from prison.

duilama

Hey, Rabids, we have a new King of humanitarian, Justine Bieber who is erecting a wall for poor kids among teenage boys, not like MJ visiting hospitals for photo op whose only erection was his little penis on the sight of little boys!!!

LOL LOL LOL!!!!

Dead@27

He was getting a different kind of
IN -N- OUT these past 2 years.

duilama

Look at the receipt, he is a productive law abiding citizen now paying his tax, unlike the Jacksons trying to manipulate the laws to their advantage, not paying taxes (MJ's Estate is being sued), wasting taxes money with a crap of a lawsuit, stiffing people who are entitled to their royalties (Quency), not supporting children while sleeping around with whores (where was Jermaine's child support? Where was TJ when Paris tried to kill herself?) I beg Jermaine was even trying to claim tax credits for the purchase of his Ferrari, writing it off as business expenses for the payments.

For that alone, I love Conrad!

duilama

I see trees of green........ red roses too
I see em bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue..... clouds of white
Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.

The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are also on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do
They're really sayin....Conrad Murray, I love you.

I hear babies laugh...... I watch them grow
They'll learn much more....the fear of MJ that they'll never know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world

(instrumental break)

The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are there on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do
They're really sayin...*spoken*( Conrad Murray, I ....love....you).

I hear babies laugh...... I watch them grow
*spoken*(you know their gonna learn
A whole lot more than the fear of MJ that they'll never know)
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself .......what a wonderful world.

monica

He is a murderer. Even if MJ asked him to inject him with propofol, MJ was sick/addict. Conrad was the DR. He is held to a higher standard. and AIG is liable they hired him. Even though they might have not known, what was going on, Conrad was under there payroll.

HumanNature

THE "QUACK" GOT A NEW TITLE......CONVICTED FELON!!!!!!

SHAMONE

HumanNature

I GUESS IT'S BETTER THAN "CAT FOOD"!!!!!!

IS THE "QUACK" STILL HAVING DIARRHEA?????

tmz addict

jail is probably like staring at some dirty dripping pipes alone in a cage with recess and preaching sermons

What I Think

Way to go Dr. Murray. The world is so proud of you for what you have done.

billybob

Look at the face of poor Dr. Lazarus, he's suffering in that cold hard world, where everyone thinks he's a irresponsible selfish money-grubbing whoremonger & bastard.