Kanye West

Dedicates Song to Kim at Vegas Concert

Uh-Huh Honey

10/28/2013 9:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An engagement doesn't get more official than this -- Kanye West dedicated his last song to his new fiancee Kim Kardashian during his Vegas concert on Friday ... and it was romantic as hell.

Kanye was performing at MGM at the time when he launched into his love song "Bound 2" -- but not before calling out Kim in the crowd, saying, "To my fiancee in the building tonight!" FYI, it was Kim's b-day earlier in the week and the couple celebrated together later that night.

It's a great moment ... and to make it even more perfect, the song's got some heart-melting lyrics, like, "One good girl is worth a thousand bitches" and "Maybe we could still make it to the church steps." And "I want to f*** you hard on the sink."

Okay, maybe not that last one.

0516-kim-kardashian-kanye-west-together-couple-footer-2

John T.

She is a pig and the words in his song are sung by one. Sick puppies.

kitnplayn

Somebody needs to tell YawnYe that good girls are not greedy, and they don't make sex videos, especially out of wedlock. Stop calling Kim a good girl. And she's a woman, not a girl, but I get it that both of you have a distorted sense of reality.

John T.

Just read another thing on his smiling like BO. The guy wears those leather pants till they can stand alone in the corner.Everyone behind his back says he smells. Kim even said he smells in the sack.

Crabby

yeah ma n**** keep it classy yo.

dierdre

Did I just read that he called her a "good girl" Are you kidding me???? She's the biggest douche bag around. WOW what a pair...they both deserve each other. The low-life & the skank.....ewww

CathyJ

FFS TMZ who cares? Now STOP!

whatsup

Explain the sink comment to your daughter North, you ass.

secret4wow

Wow...just wow.....And he thinks he's the BEST on the planet?? with those lyrics??? God, I'd be humiliated, embarrassed, insulted and disgusted if I were her and those were sung for me.

Ca Girl

Love is grand, but he is SCARY obsessed with her.

OG

If you pay money to see Kanye West in concert... guess what? You're an idiot!

KicksandGiggles

Once you consider the slut his little wee wee is singing to, the song is very appropriate.

Kev the Realist

Every time this low life, stupid, ghetto rat opens his mouth he just confirms how totally classless and dumb he really is. He is just an angry, self absorbed,
A$$hole.

Woot

Thinking of this man's thing anywhere near my girl stuff makes me cringe SO hard.

luxediordoll

Please vote for me for Bloomingdales beauty contest to win $1,000! Thanks! http://goo.gl/Y01Xrw http://goo.gl/pE0t4F

LightJ

Who in the f**ck still goes to this douches concerts?? What a bunch of dip s**ts....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments