Kanye West

Dedicates Song to Kim at Vegas Concert

Uh-Huh Honey

10/28/2013 9:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An engagement doesn't get more official than this -- Kanye West dedicated his last song to his new fiancee Kim Kardashian during his Vegas concert on Friday ... and it was romantic as hell.

Kanye was performing at MGM at the time when he launched into his love song "Bound 2" -- but not before calling out Kim in the crowd, saying, "To my fiancee in the building tonight!" FYI, it was Kim's b-day earlier in the week and the couple celebrated together later that night.

It's a great moment ... and to make it even more perfect, the song's got some heart-melting lyrics, like, "One good girl is worth a thousand bitches" and "Maybe we could still make it to the church steps." And "I want to f*** you hard on the sink."

Okay, maybe not that last one.

0516-kim-kardashian-kanye-west-together-couple-footer-2

Michell

What a disgusting pig! Way to mention church and vile comments in the same song. what he thinks of women? bitches...he's a loser!

Sandra

This guy makes me want to puke!!!!

Sherron

No class pure TRASH!!!

Gretel

There must be something seriously wrong with that poor child. All they ever showed were two bizarre pictures and now they act like it doesn't even exist. Odd.

npsconnie

Oh how special...umm....no its not!....It is just plain nauseating. Two of the most narcissistic pigs on the planet. They do however deserve one another!!

ju

look at it this way people he thinks he has a prize well it is a prize pig but who else would want him

ju

im so tired of this **** that's all you hear about are these trash people

Gary

Heard they had to give a lot of tickets away to make it look crowded....

mr.howell

yes,he's sickening!..case closed!.

TJ

Isn't she embarrassed & ashamed, to be seen with this greasy man? She should be~

Deelight

You couldn't pay me enough to see KW.

backfire

lyrics sound like a thirteen year old boy wrote them.

Amber Olson

"I want to f**k you so hard on the sink". That was so romantic. That was classy Kanye You disgust me. They truly are made for each other.

bart

I cannot stand this man. He makes my skin crawl kind of like your fingernails on a chalk board.

Jamie

Kim Wh&redashian is one of the BIGGEST bitches so those lyrics are so contradicting. And the lyrics are really heart melting yeah, if you are a wh@re like Kim Wh&redashian. I use to like him when he first starting rapping now I can't despise him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments