Camille Grammer

Claims BF Bruised, Battered Her

Wins Restraining Order

10/29/2013 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1029_camiklle_grammer_color_launch_v2Camille Grammer just got a restraining order against her boyfriend, claiming he brutalized and terrorized her in a hotel room, leaving her bruised and battered.

In her declaration, filed by attorney Larry Stein and obtained by TMZ, Camille claims on October 16, she was in a Houston hotel room with boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos ... recovering from cancer surgery just days before.

At 1:30 AM Camille says a woman started texting Dimitri and ended up calling him and screaming.

The phone call triggered an argument between Camille and Dimitri.  She claims at that point he grabbed her by the hair, twisted it around his hand and repeatedly pulled her head into the bed and its headboard.  She says he pulled out clumps of her hair in the process.

Camille says she tried to call for help, but Dimitri smashed her iPhone.

1029_camiile_color_sub_v2But it didn't end there.  Camille claims Dimitri "squeezed my nose between his finger and pushed upward forcefully, covering my mouth in an attempt to silence me to prevent me from breathing."

Camille also claims Dimitri wrestled her on the hotel bed, "repeatedly slamming my head and face into the furniture and completely immobilizing me."  She claims he said, "I wanna smash your head in.  I'll give you a reason to call the cops."

Camille says the abuse went on for 40 minutes to an hour as she feared for her life and begged him to stop.

She says as Dimitri was about to leave he said he would knock her out if she moved from the bed.

Camille, who claims she felt Dimitri would kill her, ended up bruised and battered.

A judge just granted a temporary restraining order ... ordering Dimitri to stay 100 yards from Camille and her 2 kids.

1029-camille-dimitri-tmz

Trixielolo77

I believe she is choosing the WRONG men to fall in love with and I feel bad what this woman has endured in her life

mary

so iam guessing that if he had beat her to death (WHICH HAPPENS IN CASES LIKE THIS), some of you people would still be making excuses for him and vilifying her.

tenley

These Real Housewives are despicable, coming out of surgeries with bruises and taking the opportunity to immediately allege they've been beat up and abused. It's manipulative and sick.

Your S&M Girlfriend

He's a rather simian looking person. Maybe the whole incident was sort of like monkey see monkey do.

Zarley

Don't believe a word.Publicity scam

Georgiapeach79

Women be aware, stay away from this man!!! It doesn't sound as though this is his first time putting his hands on a woman. Regardless of Camille's past, personality, whatever people want to criticize her for, it does NOT excuse his behavior. Karma someone calls it? Really? If it were your child being hit, how would you feel? Would you say karma then? Nobody has a right to lay their hands on anyone. If you can't control yourself, you better get help, before you kill someone and end up in jail. This is so wrong. I'm sorry for Camille and every other woman who's in an abusive relationship. Get help, get out, you're not alone.

Holly

What a creep this guy is. Anyone blaming Camille for being beaten up is really messed up in the head. Domestic violence is not funny, and you should not blame the victim.

Rayne

Whys this chick important?

J

Why not scream for help in the whole 40 minutes. Domestic violence is not to be mocked but something doesn't sound right. Why is she showing her wrist? If someone's trying to restrain you they go for your wrist. Someone trying to hurt you doesn't go for your wrist especially when he's way bigger than her

wingfreak

For a woman that was beaten for 40 minutes to an hour she don't look to beat up. What's with the pics? My 2 year can take better pictures than that.

Barbie

Well if she's battered up I couldn't see it in the pictures because TMZ splashed their logo across the shots.

jeffersj00

**** that **** hole. hope he gets butt raped in jail some day!!

mememe

so basicaly he received a text from another woman which pissed her off they probably got into an argument and she was so pissed she tried to give him a good wack in which he tried to hold her back and being he is bigger and stronger there was bruising involved..Just saying..It's a possibility

LittleBIt

Well, boo freakin hoo. I dont think any man should hit a woman EVER but I dont like this woman much so my sympathy is very low for her. NO EXCUSE FOR BATTERING WOMEN EVER!!!!!!!

King Beef

He probably woke up next to her and thought there was a monster in the bed with him. Give the guy a break.