Camille Grammer

Claims BF Bruised, Battered Her

Wins Restraining Order

10/29/2013 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1029_camiklle_grammer_color_launch_v2Camille Grammer just got a restraining order against her boyfriend, claiming he brutalized and terrorized her in a hotel room, leaving her bruised and battered.

In her declaration, filed by attorney Larry Stein and obtained by TMZ, Camille claims on October 16, she was in a Houston hotel room with boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos ... recovering from cancer surgery just days before.

At 1:30 AM Camille says a woman started texting Dimitri and ended up calling him and screaming.

The phone call triggered an argument between Camille and Dimitri.  She claims at that point he grabbed her by the hair, twisted it around his hand and repeatedly pulled her head into the bed and its headboard.  She says he pulled out clumps of her hair in the process.

Camille says she tried to call for help, but Dimitri smashed her iPhone.

1029_camiile_color_sub_v2But it didn't end there.  Camille claims Dimitri "squeezed my nose between his finger and pushed upward forcefully, covering my mouth in an attempt to silence me to prevent me from breathing."

Camille also claims Dimitri wrestled her on the hotel bed, "repeatedly slamming my head and face into the furniture and completely immobilizing me."  She claims he said, "I wanna smash your head in.  I'll give you a reason to call the cops."

Camille says the abuse went on for 40 minutes to an hour as she feared for her life and begged him to stop.

She says as Dimitri was about to leave he said he would knock her out if she moved from the bed.

Camille, who claims she felt Dimitri would kill her, ended up bruised and battered.

A judge just granted a temporary restraining order ... ordering Dimitri to stay 100 yards from Camille and her 2 kids.

1029-camille-dimitri-tmz

Joao

I'm confused AGAIN---
He allegedly beat the crap out of her BUT she's not filing charges, didn't call the police and just wants a restraining order.
Get real chick--didn't you cougars learn anything from Demi Moore. Young guys even gold-digger young guys get bored with you old chicks--stick to somebody your own age. They might not have as much stamina as a young buck but at least you can run away from them if they flip out.

Ron Fing Swanson

She should have counter attacked by hitting him in the beanbag. " there is no shame in attacking a criminal's beanbag"- Ron Swanson

Mitch

Are you sure they are boyfriend/girlfriend? They look like they are related.

SusanInFlorida

The hair in the photo is brown...I thought she was a BLONDE...

dale12

Isn't this the dude that Camille kept bragging about on the Housewives of BH? if I remember correctly she bragged about his big d*ck all the time...Which proves that, "all that glitters, is not gold."

devil's advocate

I think Dimitri's attorney's first question will be, If Camille felt in fear of her life, why didn't she push the emergency button and summons a nurse as soon as he left, instead of waiting 12 days to file a report with the police. i wonder which Camille did first, call TMZ or call the police to file her report.

Mumra the Ever Living

TMZ dribbled out its bung hole:
So the Guy is a Three Stooges fan, big deal.

Fat Jesus

She probably deserved it.

Observer

Oh PuhLeeeeeeez!
If this guy really did this, she would have pictures showing her damages, called the cops and they'd be wanting to speak with him and file charges for domestic abuse.
She's FULL OF IT I think.

liveguy12

This is horrible!!

liveguy12

Poor Camille. She seems like a doll. He should be LOCKED UP!!!

megan

Anyone who watched her on RHBH knows what a scheming, manipulative b..tch she is. She always plays "the Victim Card", then heads straight for the jugular or gonads. She has a bigger part in this, then she is saying. That said, "Did she really think this is the guy to play nurse to her?" This man looks like a Neanderthal who is great for sex and all things fun, not being her suck-up servant. Also, the hair in photo next to broken phone looks black, not blond. Classless and unattractive woman, inside and out...all she has is money and a body.

billybob

The Charalambopoulos Identity: Codeword Miranda. . .

Nekru

He has soccer mom hair.

Donate For A Cause

Donate for a good cause https://www.paypal.com/bb/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=Pgs8OP_zi73yIJDNxVnkwVrF_Givq5tg5IfcTchrRI0TGzmAPcZZQ3QPsVm&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8def8934b92a630e40b7fef61ab7e9fe63