Dr. Conrad Murray

Curries Favor With Mom

10/29/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1028-conrad-murray-mother-chicken-curryConrad Murray is getting just what the doctor ordered -- his mother, who flew in from Trinidad to make him a delicious, home-cooked meal.

We've learned Murray is spending time at an undisclosed location with GF/baby mama Nicole Alvarez, their kid and Murray's mother, Milta.  The mom flew in and greeted Murray hours after he left L.A. County Jail.

Not to be outdone by Murray's post-jail In-N-Out run, Milta cooked the good doc chicken curry and roti, a flat bread.

Murray is trying to figure out whether he'll stay in California or go back to Texas.

As we previously reported, Murray wants to practice medicine again, but our medical board sources say that's not gonna happen.  He also wrote a big chunk of a book in jail and we're told he's open to doing a reality show.

0910_stuffed_Stars_footer

HumanNature

WTF

"INSTRUMENT" CAN'T COOK??????

Time will tell

abby

Nothing like a mother's love to make you feel all better.

Just My Opinion

Two things so far that you can't do.
Be a good doctor or make your own meals.
I bet your so call book you wrote is a piece of garbage too. Well, if you run out of tp, and can't buy ya some, more. You can always use the pages from your worthless piece of crap book you wrote.

whitepower

WTF he can't cook

Fred Farkel

1) He did his time.
2) Walked out of jail.
3) Went to In-n-Out Burger.
4) His mama flew in and cooked her son a good meal.
5) His girlfriend took him back.

I'll tell you right now folks... this guy is WAY better off than me and I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG OR STUPID.

Sook

It's "curry chicken" TMZ....not "chicken curry".

That is all.

Roti rocks!

lilly

I think its time he should be reunited with his family he has a baby with his stripper gf http://wagcelebrity.com/bios/nicole-alvarez-dr-conrad-murrays-girlfriend-baby-mama/

Mick from uk

hope he chokes on it

OhWell

Let's Not Forget The Real Tragedy Of June 25, 2009...

The Day We Lost Farrah Fawcett.

R.I.P
Farrah

BEVERLY

If Conrad"s mommie got any brains,she will convince her son to move back home.He and his Girlfriend and there child will find it hard in the US I cannot see his M.D being reinstated.He still blames Michael,not himself for giving Michael the overdose,and CANNOT get it through his THICK SKULL ,he was the MD and had the responsibility to just 'SAY NO

HumanNature

WHAT IS TRULY SAD TO FIND OUT THAT CONRAD MURRAY, THE DUMB "QUACK" COULD NOT PERFORM BASIC "CPR"!!!!!!!

NO MEDICAL LICENSE FOR THE "QUACK"!!!!!!

I FEEL MUCH BETTER!!!!!

What I Think

I see that my early morning wit must have really shook up MJ's fans because everyone of my posts have been deleted.

muffey

True West Indian mum. This is a love that is unconditional to its core. He did not kill Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson killed Michael Jackson. There were so many other Doctors involved but he was the only one punished. Michael's dead beat family members should also be punished. They saw what was going on and turned a blind eye and now like vultures, they want to enrich themselves from his death. This is truly a dysfunctional clan.

Pegasus

KILL Conrad Murray!’: MJ Death Doc At Center Of Cyberspace Death Threats

Posted on Oct 28, 2013 @ 10:36AM | By radarstaff

conrad-murray-kill-death-threats-internet

Conrad Murray was released from prison in Los Angeles at 12:01 am today. But he’s not a free man. Michael Jackson fans have rallied online against the man who killed their idol, warning him that they plan to make his life a living hell, and with some even threatening to get revenge by killing him!

“He f***ing killed my idol!” user @kidrauhldk wrote on Twitter. “How the f*ck can they just release him. I’ll f***ing find Conrad Murray, and I’ll f***ing kill him.”

PHOTOS: Shocking Evidence Found In Michael Jackson’s Bedroom

Toni Sanchez, @Tsbcn, chimed in, “Can anyone kill f***ing Conrad Murray please? Thank you in advance!”

Still more MJ fans aired disturbing threats:

Despite the death threats, Murray was spotted out in the open enjoying a burger at In ‘N’ Out on Monday.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

What’s next? On Friday, Murray filed paperwork to have his medical license reinstated in Texas, but RadarOnline.com reported that the L.A. D.A.’s office will attempt to block that from happening.

Murray had been sentenced to four years in jail for the involuntary manslaughter of Jackson. He received time off for good behavior.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments