Conrad Murray

MJ Would Be 'Appalled'

At the Way I'm Treated

10/30/2013 12:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Michael Jackson would be appalled at the way people are disparaging Conrad Murray .... so says the doctor who just got out of jail for killing the singer.

Dr. Murray -- who clearly uncapped a tube of Just for Men since his release from jail -- says unequivocally -- "I never harmed him [Michael]."

TMZ broke the story ... Murray believes Jackson injected himself with the fatal dose of Propofol when the doc wasn't looking.

texangirl64

Conrad, seriously STFU!

Maria

I'm not an US citizen, nor I leave there. All I know about this case I read it in the newspapers -I guess just like you. So, when most of you call this guy a murderder, I cannot help wondering: Were you there besides MJ's bed at the time of his death? I guess so, otherwise I don't understand how can you be SO sure this guy killed him. In any case, this man served his time in jail. Why dont just give him a break?

laffnbear

Pretty sad when your position is so indefensible you feel the need to invoke the dead in your defense.

nof

Be amazing if he can actually do that -

NOT get pulled into The_Flame.

Tough being a Scape-goat these days...

nof

Fall-Guy p.s.

There's a bright side to this for Conrad.

The more Jermaine RAGS on/about Dr. Murray?

The more fans/peeps are driven BACK.

Me I just want Paris back in L.A. -

Lady Aiyanna

What I was given to understand by doctors in my past, to inject oneself, it is either done on the belly or on the thigh, never in the arm.
I am most certainly open for a simulation on how he proposed this so called self injecting took place. Well the world believes it only because its Michael Jackson, any heap of media garbage can be thrown on him because they consider him a weirdo, who is capable of anything because of the image created by the first doctors and so called wives and friends whom he trusted back then.

TrueCrime

Why did Conrad Murray order the Cameras at Michael's Mansion destroyed? the day of the Murders, why did he try to hide evidence google it, it really happened, basic Murder also there where others involved recorded by mansion's security cameras, this was a plan to avoid Michael to perform in London so obvious.

mj fan forever

How arrogant go to hell MURDERER!!!! Just like when he dared to say that Michael Jackson wanted him to raise his children, there is no limit to the arrogance of this disgusting murderer!!!!! Michael Jackson couldn't care less about this disgusting murderer, he was just ripped to the love of his beloved children and fans by a disgusting murderer sociopath arrogant who was also found mentally disturbed!!! And now is trying to make money by exploiting his name and taking advantage from his horrendous crime, he has absolutely NO conscience NO ethics NO respect for human life!!! He is just a failure as a human being should just rot in hell!!!! He should have had nothing less of the death penalty instead of being out after only 2 yrs and even receiving a favorable treatment while in jail, he should have been left to rot in jail, sooner or later he will finally rot in hell where the disgusting murderer really belongs!!!

nof

Michael wanted to go out this way all along.

Planned the whole thing.

nof

Conrad has a lot more support than he realizes.

i.e. people that aren't myopic.

G

Stop giving this guy media attention.

nof

I have more respect for Junior Seau - than I do Michael.

At least Junior didn't pin his suicide on an unsuspecting M.D.

mj fan forever

AND still with HIS and his team of losers' theory-crap "he injected himself", it was PROVEN BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT that it was impossible for Michael Jackson injecting himself, the Coroner ruled the case as a HOMICIDE by the hands of this disgusting murderer who should just rot in hell, everything PROVED in a court of law MURDERER!!!

Just My Opinion

BA..HAHAHA! OMG!! LMAO UNTIL I ALMOST PISSED MYSELF. LAUGHING SO HARD TEARS CAME TO MY EYES. TRYING TO USE YOUR DEAD PATIENT THAT YOUR INCOMPETENT AZZ KILLED AS A WAY TO MAKE IT ALL LOOK BETTER FOR YOU. SHAME ON YOU!!

Marie

he is allegedly crazy. MJ is haunting him.