Guy Fieri

Knock-Down, Drag-Out Fight With Hairdresser

10/30/2013 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

102913_guy_fieri_launch_censor_wm
Guy Fieri got into a nuclear fight with his hairdresser Saturday ... and it was caught ON VIDEO.

The video -- obtained by TMZ -- shows Ariel Ramirez punching Guy through the open door of the SUV, swearing at him.  You also see Guy kicking him. Ariel is so mad, he cries uncontrollably during the fight.

Although you don't see how the argument ends, we're told Guy threw Ariel out of the SUV.  Guy's manager then jumped out and he took Ariel home by cab.

Sources close to Guy tell TMZ ... They were coming from San Francisco International Airport, where they had just landed.  We're told they had all been drinking on the flight and used a car service to take them home.

As for how the argument happened ... we're told it was about nothing.  One source said, "It was just dudes being dudes."  It escalated into a physical fight.

A rep for Guy tells TMZ, "A bunch of guys were messing around.  Things got a little out of hand, but they're all good now."

Happy endings.

phil osopher

Guy I didn't know you were such a Sparkle Jokey that you bring a hairdresser with you and that's what he does. I would demand my money back !

charl62089

Hairdresser AND fight.. funny TMZ

Smarg

I did not know that the DDD guy is gay.

matt warrener

kick him in his Ranch-Blasted Bacon Balls!

Emma

c

Emma

Naw, this isn't the big "outting" everyone here seems to think it is. Guy is an infamous homophobe - having his crew make sure the owners and cooks he chats with on his shows aren't overtly gay before he shows up, making sure no one who's openly gay works his shows, and so on. Now, he may be the gay-hater he is for the deep-seated reason many assume, but he's not carrying on affairs with the staff trained to keep the gay away from him.

Check out Alton Brown's great lampoon/song that's about Guy called, "I'm a TV Chef" and learn a bit more about Guy's REAL reputation in cooking and food circles.

LIZ

I never did care for him or his hair and the jewelry he wears, doesn't seem proper for a cook..

She's baaaack

He's like 45 years old. It's time to lose the Sonic the Hedgehog hair. I know he's married to a woman and fathered a few kids but if that fight wasn't totally gay on gay I'm 21.

Jack T

Winner winner sissy fight dinner. Looked like a typical late night Fire Island jealous meltdown except west coast stylin'

John Stufflet

Wow this really makes me want to watch Guy's next cooking show, The mental imagery of him with that cow Anne Burrell was bad enough. His hairdresser obviously doesn't like him. This explains his hairdo.

SAMMY

you can't see guy fieri so how do we know its really him?

Apple Pie