Guy Fieri

Knock-Down, Drag-Out Fight With Hairdresser

10/30/2013 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

102913_guy_fieri_launch_censor_wm
Guy Fieri got into a nuclear fight with his hairdresser Saturday ... and it was caught ON VIDEO.

The video -- obtained by TMZ -- shows Ariel Ramirez punching Guy through the open door of the SUV, swearing at him.  You also see Guy kicking him. Ariel is so mad, he cries uncontrollably during the fight.

Although you don't see how the argument ends, we're told Guy threw Ariel out of the SUV.  Guy's manager then jumped out and he took Ariel home by cab.

Sources close to Guy tell TMZ ... They were coming from San Francisco International Airport, where they had just landed.  We're told they had all been drinking on the flight and used a car service to take them home.

As for how the argument happened ... we're told it was about nothing.  One source said, "It was just dudes being dudes."  It escalated into a physical fight.

A rep for Guy tells TMZ, "A bunch of guys were messing around.  Things got a little out of hand, but they're all good now."

Happy endings.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

HAHA! I wish there was more to this video! Don't i wish a was a sneaky fly on the wall for this one!!!!!

mak920

Looks like a gay romance to me.

lalalalalalaa

Seriously whoever has done that to his hair needs firing.

Lotionman

I have a deep voice, lots of body hair, and grew up being a star athlete. But I'm as gay as it gets. There's many homophobic comments here, but this time I'm laughing with you (mostly). Guy was raised like I was -- in a small, macho, N. Calif. logging town. He was born "Guy Ferry," poor kid. He changed his name for TV. Drive 30 miles outside of San Francisco, and you might as well be in Alabama. Not. Gay. Friendly. I met his sister, who lives/lived in Oregon and is/was a Lezbo. Not sure if she's the one who died recently. Very sad. Guy is notoriously mean to gay men on his sets. Said sister once said to me: "He's not what he seems." I used to be a homophobe until I came out. Maybe Guy sexed with his hairdresser guy's wife. I don't know. But the the whole scenario seems gayer than a Christmas tree full of rainbow colored parrots, if you ask me.

Barbara

I admit that in an argument if I am not being heard I get so angry I cry, which makes me angry at myself too...lol

Nekru

What a couple of Girlie men.

Exclusive

He must be an F.ing a-hole. Because that guy sure said he is. LoL

pointlessfun

i'm sure someone has already noticed but in the guy fieri fight it looks as if the suv is being towed away.

Lisa

Sooooo gross and greasy

bstill

He must have farted in his face or something. Did you see how brown his hair dressers nose was?

jrm523

Who ever said his name is really FERRY - is 100% correct. I know this firsthand to be correct...his parents know my ILs quite well/really good friends.

Aflack8808

A lover scorned, this was an apparent fight between lovers....

Chris

In what world is this "Guys being Guys" ...

lazypadawan

Nothing says macho more than getting into a slapping match with your hairdresser.

Black Adam

Guys being Guys........more like Lovers Quarrel.