Pauly D

Baby Mama Won't Let Me See My Baby Alone

10/30/2013 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1030_pauly_d_baby_mama_getty2
Pauly D has just been REJECTED by his baby mama ... who says she will NOT let him visit his 5-month old daughter unsupervised.

Pauly's lawyer sent a letter to Amanda Markert's attorney, requesting that Pauly get visitation of the little girl, Amabella, for 2 weeks beginning today.

TMZ has learned ... Markert's lawyer told Pauly's mouthpiece to pound sand, saying Pauly cannot take the baby unsupervised for that period of time.  So it seems she might be open to visitation if she or someone else she chooses is present.

Our sources say Pauly D's lawyer has agreed to supervised visitation but now all they're getting is radio silence.

Pauly's rep tells us, "Paul and his entire family are eager to meet and spend time with Paul’s daughter.  Paul has been requesting visitation for quite some time now, but his requests have either gone unresponded to or denied. He and his family are committed to being a significant part of his daughter’s life and are excited to make that a reality. "

1028_pauly_d_amabella_baby_footer

CRITICXTREME::

Postscript - ..... plus dude, is my Rolex broken? Because it's been 14:59 for a long time for you.

LaVieEnRose82

I don't care if she's a gold digger or mother teresa no mother is letting anyone take their 5 month old child away without them along for that amount of time. This is crazy come around build trust as parents so you two can be the best for her. But it is ridiculous to expect that of someone. I am not letting my child go with anyone for two weeks and I barely know you. If they are truly care about the child's best interest then just be there.

daved0622

Plus she probably doesn't want to confuse the baby by thinking she has two moms.

GERSEYGAL

Was he wrong not to wear a condom,yes! But he wants to do the right thing and support and see his daughter, Paulie does have rights as her father. The doe eyed whore has two babies with two different guys. And her live in boyfriend thought and was told he was the daddy. Doe eyed whore has no morals and has hurt a lot of people .Let Paulie and his family see the baby!!!!!!!

Yiayia

He got enough $$ to b near the momma, the baby shouldn't b that long without her mom when she's that young, that'd would b the only reason, I think.

Dead@27

There's a picture of Pauly D next to
HERPES in the Dictionary.

jen

Most of his family and friends found out about the baby via twitter. There is no way Mr DTF and GTL is responsible enough to have a five month old baby for two weeks. That's too hard on a young baby to be left with people she doesn't even know.

Livvie

I'm sorry but he is just so gross. You'd have to be hammered to have sex with him, he's repulsive.

tucker

Gee Pauly, that's why most people get to know someone before procreation. That way, you don't end up with some skank parenting your child. Your own fault - stop whining.

Rachel

Pauly was deprived of being there when his child was born, he was deprived of helping name the baby and he has lost three precious months of the babies life. It is not his fault that the baby doesn't know him. It's too little to recognize the mother not being there. If they wait to long the baby will start to know what a stranger is and will get upset when left. Pauly has a right to spend time with his child. Just because she gave birth to the child doesn't mean the baby is all hers. He has rights and I hope he gets them soon.

Toilethead

He would probably try to do something douchey to it's hair or some other dumbass thing. He's a real dimwit.

JLS

I don't blame her one bit! Would you trust this man with a baby? His or anybody's...um NO. He wanted her to abort this child so we are supposed to believe he is dying to take good care of her now? NO. And before you trash me, I am PRO CHOICE. I just don't feel this man could give this child anything positive in life OR take good care of her.

andiblondi

OMG!! when I read the crap this guy is doing I want to punch him!

Mistersister

Good guy or loser, no 3 month old should be taken away from their mother for two weeks straight. I am all for equal parenting rights, but at that she the baby needs to be with its mother. What if she is breastfeeding? How will her daughter eat for two weeks? Judges in some states won't even award overnight visitation to fathers until a certain age. This is an unreasonable request.

demoncat

interesting when first he told her to abort now he is crying because she doesn't want him left alone with the baby hope sooner or later for her sake they come to some terms and work out an agreement .