Kim, Kanye SUE

How DARE You Leak Our Proposal Video!

10/31/2013 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1031_kim_kardashian_kanye_proposal_video_article_tmz

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West think private events at major baseball stadiums should stay private ... and that's why they're suing the guy who allegedly leaked Kanye's precious, private proposal to a video-sharing site.

In the lawsuit ... obtained by TMZ ... their lawyer, Eric George, trashes Chad Hurley, the guy who co-founded YouTube and sold it to Google for $1.65 billion.   Kim and Kanye claim Hurley is the one who schemed to post the video on his new Internet venture, MixBit.

K & K go for the jugular, saying Hurley was desperate to find a "second act," after 2 flops following his YouTube sale.  In the lawsuit, Kim and Kanye claim Hurley wasn't even invited to AT&T Park in San Fran but manipulated his way in.

Kim and Kanye say they let him stay, but only after he signed a confidentiality agreement.  And get this ... they even got him to take a pic holding the signed confidentiality agreement, which is attached to the lawsuit (below).

1031_hurley_contract_subasset_2
The couple say, "Hurley proceeded to try to turn the event into one starring himself, broadcasting the images he knew were the exclusive property rights of someone else."

Specifically, Kim and Kanye say he posted Kanye's engagement proposal on MixBit and tweeted it to nearly a million followers.  He then had the audacity to issue a press release, touting his video trophy.

Kim and Kanye are suing for unspecified damages ... including punitives.  Even though Kim and Kanye don't say how much the video was worth, they mention it was destined for MC Cable Television, which is an arm of Bunim/Murray and E!, which produces and broadcasts "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."

1022_kim_kanye_engagement_footer

harleyharlett

are ou f'n kidding me!!!!

Xi

Kim deal with it.No matter if you like it or not.Deal with it.Stopped whining.

She's baaaack

I sat for about a full minute with my fingers hovering over my keyboard trying to find a nicer way to say this but I couldn't so - DROP DEAD BITCH.

VoiceOfReason

You may hate kim k, I do too, but if this guy signed the agreement and then posted it all over the Internet than she has a lawful case against him. She may have found out all the details after the proposal and somebody else made him sign the agreement, I am sure. She wouldn't be walking around doing that, she has people for that. I am sure her momager knew everything and was planning to show it later and had it all set up like that but they really might have kept it secret from Kim, it was her proposal, they would have wanted it to be a surprise. Then I am sure after she jumped on the money train and wanted to sell it, but we don't know whether she knew or not but in most cases it would be kept secret and we don't have enough evidence to think it wasn't kept secret.

static

Why the hell is he spending his time doing goofy shlt like that if I was a billionaire I would be someplace up to my neck in liquor and hot babes partying my ass off.

Dianne

Another wedding to try and boost the ratings of her show. Watch out Kanye, she will kick you to the curb when ratings start to drop.

MELISSA

She will have another engagement soon enough.

notalawyer

Kim and Kanya are Losers with a capital "L"

Pep

I'd like to sue Kim for like saying the word like so much because it like really annoys me.

christy

Really? Boo freakin Hoo! Idiots

Ana

Yet another "private" video leaked on the internet. She's upset because she couldn't make money off of it this time. How long is this next marriage going to last? 30 days? 24 hours?

barnyardhumor

Am soooooooooo sick of reading about these low life people I could scream. The media is the only ones who apparently love covering everything they do

Tim

The person who took the video should receive an award for fitting all of Kim Lardassian's giant rear on camera.

nisiek

fake lawsuit, fake proposal, fake marriage, fake romance and probably a fake baby, nothing these fake douchebags do is for real...FAKE LIKE KIMS PRESENT FACE AND BODY. Skank and Gayman...lovely.

notalawyer

Kim Kardashian: Absolutely. I went to college for four years. I got married at 19 [to music producer Damon Thomas, whom she later divorced], so I ended up not finishing.
It would have taken me 10 years because my GPA was so low....