Pamela Anderson

Gets the Chop

10/31/2013 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1030_pam_anderson_splash
Say goodbye to Pamela Anderson's iconic long blonde hair -- the "Baywatch" legend has pulled a full-on Michelle Williams, chopping her beautiful flowing locks in order to more closely resemble a 12-year-old boy.

46-year-old Anderson debuted the new 'do in L.A. yesterday, wearing sunglasses and a striped skirt. Michelle Williams first experimented with the pixie cut in 2007.

But let's give credit where it's due. Macaulay Culkin has been rocking this noise since the 90s.

1030_michelle_williams_getty_sub

Mr. Pukey

She looks like the home alone kid

gypsy girl

i had to do a double take because she looked age appreciate !!! right on pam...

RedwoodPerch

Did she lose a bet?

baby

she had her breast implants removed too?

w124trs

I think she looks great....there comes a time in people life that they decide to grow up ...u go Pam luv it!!!

teddybayer123

Like no 12 year old boy I know...plus, when she takes off her top, proof positive!

Just My Opinion

PAM, YOU LOOK GOOD! NOW YOU LOOK LIKE A CLASS ACT.

HUN, YOU ARE 46? REALLY? WITH YOU'LL NEW LOOK, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE IN YOUR 30'S.

nobody important

Ok on Oct 2 they ran a post about her being naked on a beach in France and she had way bigger boobs. Where are they now? Is this really Pam? I know the implants can be removed (she's done it before) but something seems off.....it just doesn't look like her.

david 183

Looks great. She out grew that big hair a long time ago. It just made her look like a bimbo.

Talia

Her hair is cute and very age appropriate. She's 46 years old. It's always bizarre to see older women trying to look like their 25. She doesn't look frumpy or dowdy, just a little more classy.

vixis

I really like it, happy she gave up her raunchy attire. She looks Mahvelous!

LMT

To be honest, the new "do" looks great on her. With the old look, her full head of over-processed, bleached blond hair, and extensions made her look older and weathered. This new cut makes her look younger, fresher, and simply chic. Love it.

taz

I like it. She looks good with it that way.

BB not bb

I didn't even recognize her without the long blond hair. To me, that is what makes her stand out, not the implants. She had very nice hair somehow. I don't know if it was naturally so thick and shiny and wavy, but I think she should have kept it.

Celeb Gossip Addict

I love it. I don't think I've ever seen her look like a grownup before.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments