Lindsay Lohan

$50,000 to Host Halloween Party

Casino Wants Its $$$ Back

11/1/2013 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1101-lindsay-mayweather-01
Lindsay Lohan
was paid north of $50,000 to host a Halloween party at a casino last night, sources tell TMZ -- but she was so late ... the casino wants a chunk of its money back.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us, Lindsay was paid to show up to Foxwoods casino in Connecticut at 10pm, but she didn't arrive until 11:43pm.

When she finally did show up, we're told she blew off the red carpet -- where she was supposed to pose for photos and talk to fans -- and walked straight into the party.

We're told Foxwoods is now trying to renegotiate Lindsay's contract because the casino feels she screwed them over.

Lindsay didn't completely drop the ball. We're told she and co-host Floyd Mayweather Jr. judged the Halloween costume contest together and actually did a decent job. (FYI, Lindsay was dressed as Carrie and Floyd was dressed as Freddy Krueger.)

For what it's worth, we're told Floyd (who was paid about the same as Lindsay) was late too -- but he made up for it by spending time with fans, signing autographs and taking photos.

Lindsay, not so much.

1101-subasset-lindsay-mayweather-01

GarrettG

Yep. At a club.

Suzy Q

Thanks for the updates, G. Everyone else is on the latest ROL article, which reads like a high school slam book. Lindsay definitely has arrested development along with her personality disorders and substance abuse ****tail. She's definitely the "whole package".

GarrettG

FFS!!!

LISA

Hi Suzy, Bear, Patty ... and everyone else. There are 2 new threads at ROL:

Suzy Q

I seriously can't believe how stupid MiLo and other enablers are. Clean and sober people don't party all night (everynight) and act out like she does.

Most of us are too smart for that malarkey.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

------------> Orcha aint happy.....

GarrettG

Latest instagram pic with Dina.

Suzy Q

OMG Bear, your Orca avi is HYSTERICAL! glad I came back to the dead thread to see it. hahaha...

Suzy Q

Dead Thread People are Special. It's like being in the desert and seeing only a distant haze. What IS the sound of one hand clapping?

The Canyons played this weekend in a Cleveland "art" house. Here's a quote about making the movie from Schrader. I'm beginning to feel sorry for him:

Schrader also relied on “stolen shots” – shooting on sites without permits and potentially expensive production insurance costs.

One problem. Hard to do anything under the radar with Lohan involved.

“With Lindsay, it isn’t just the celebrity, but all that other stuff,” says Schrader. “She is a high-maintenance person, followed by crisis and chaos -- most of which is unnecessary.”

“So we got busted out of some locations,” he adds. “The whole thing was a lot more work than I’d ever imagined.”

Ya think?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Well I'm just gonna take my toys and go home.

Suzy Q

Now I'M the last Dead Thread Head! Take THAT Bear!

Just saw the story on Lindsay's new selfie where she put a sock in some lace panties and LOVE this segment of someone else's comment:

"Lohan's....an intellectual teenager. She has the lowest IQ of any actress (though she no longer can act because she's talent-challenged) in Hollywood. She's still the same lying, thieving, perpetually fallen-off-the-wagon, face-punching, girlfriend-stalking, entitled, materialistic, shallow moron she was when she was 17 years old. No wonder she dates teenagers. What a loser."

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Oh, I get it...."THE OL' UPSTAGE" Bear trick.....you'll never get away wth it, Suzy.....

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I'm the last man standing!!! (and it feels so right).

Suzy Q

I'm THE DUCHESS OF CHEESE DEAD THREAD HEAD! I'm the Infinity TIMES Infinity, BEAR!!

I'm the LAST WOMAN SITTING!

New Nothing Story on Just Jared! More photos of her with her dirty finger in her mouth (most people don't know this, but if she took it out, all that swallowed semen would pour out.)

I have nothing else to say. I can't beat "Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk..." next to a spastic, vibrating OH. I admit it...sigh

But we will meet again and I'll be ready. I didn't know you would be such a formidable opponent!!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Until we meet again, Suzy Q.........(I may roll in the Trojan Horse.....)