Lindsay Lohan

$50,000 to Host Halloween Party

Casino Wants Its $$$ Back

11/1/2013 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1101-lindsay-mayweather-01
Lindsay Lohan
was paid north of $50,000 to host a Halloween party at a casino last night, sources tell TMZ -- but she was so late ... the casino wants a chunk of its money back.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us, Lindsay was paid to show up to Foxwoods casino in Connecticut at 10pm, but she didn't arrive until 11:43pm.

When she finally did show up, we're told she blew off the red carpet -- where she was supposed to pose for photos and talk to fans -- and walked straight into the party.

We're told Foxwoods is now trying to renegotiate Lindsay's contract because the casino feels she screwed them over.

Lindsay didn't completely drop the ball. We're told she and co-host Floyd Mayweather Jr. judged the Halloween costume contest together and actually did a decent job. (FYI, Lindsay was dressed as Carrie and Floyd was dressed as Freddy Krueger.)

For what it's worth, we're told Floyd (who was paid about the same as Lindsay) was late too -- but he made up for it by spending time with fans, signing autographs and taking photos.

Lindsay, not so much.

1101-subasset-lindsay-mayweather-01

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Decree this!

Suzy Q

Hahahaha........I WILL!!

As soon as I eat and do a couple other things!!

So.....hah!!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Better yet, WHITE RIBBON THIS!

Suzy Q

If you want your "Participant" ribbon to be in another color, just let me know....(Loser)

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

STILL HERE.................LOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

YAY!........I WIN!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

YAY!........I WIN!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I WIN!I WIN!I WI WIN!IN!I WIN!I WIN!I WIN!I WII WIN!N!I WIN!I WIN!I WIN!I WIN!I WIN!I WIN!I WIN!I WINI WIN!!

Suzy Q

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Let it be known throughout the land, that Bear is the winner of "The Dead Thread Head" Duel!.....INFINITY!

(sorry Suzy......but I'm not really sorry.....)

Suzy Q

For Bear

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

And now I must head to the "THRONE."

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

The most recent thread of BloHan aint worth commenting on.

Suzy Q

For Bear. The Not Winner of this international competition. (Cause I'M THE WINNER!)

Suzy Q

If this link doesn't work.......I'm going to go get my feet massaged!! And I mean it!!