Lindsay Lohan

$50,000 to Host Halloween Party

Casino Wants Its $$$ Back

11/1/2013 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1101-lindsay-mayweather-01
Lindsay Lohan
was paid north of $50,000 to host a Halloween party at a casino last night, sources tell TMZ -- but she was so late ... the casino wants a chunk of its money back.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us, Lindsay was paid to show up to Foxwoods casino in Connecticut at 10pm, but she didn't arrive until 11:43pm.

When she finally did show up, we're told she blew off the red carpet -- where she was supposed to pose for photos and talk to fans -- and walked straight into the party.

We're told Foxwoods is now trying to renegotiate Lindsay's contract because the casino feels she screwed them over.

Lindsay didn't completely drop the ball. We're told she and co-host Floyd Mayweather Jr. judged the Halloween costume contest together and actually did a decent job. (FYI, Lindsay was dressed as Carrie and Floyd was dressed as Freddy Krueger.)

For what it's worth, we're told Floyd (who was paid about the same as Lindsay) was late too -- but he made up for it by spending time with fans, signing autographs and taking photos.

Lindsay, not so much.

1101-subasset-lindsay-mayweather-01

Suzy Q

LAST!!

Suzy Q

We might have to share the crown.

I'll have custoday, but you can be the Dead Thread Head winner on Wednesday nights, every other weekend, Thanksgiving and one month in the summer.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Remember the old saying, Suzy.......Great balls said the queen, if I had two I'd be king!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Last I heard is that Suzy went to pee.........Fall through and hang yourself?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Preparing for a sneak attack?........hmmmm?

Suzy Q

I see Bear has one of those cheap, gold crowns, while I have the Crown Jewels!

Plus, as you can see....I'm also the QUEEN of the Church of the Dead Thread Head!!

Bear....I can see you're an amateur.

Suzy Q

FLANKED!

Suzy Q

I WIN!!

BOOYAH!!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

BEAR RULES ONCE AGAIN!!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Two DJ's in Springfield say that....Bax and O'Brien
BOOYAH!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Oh, I see............you're hiding again.
The ol' hit and run.......

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

@ Suzy -----As you can see I have my new crown AND title.....SO TAKE THAT!

Suzy Q

I see Burger King is here trying to take my crown. HAHAHA!!!

I see you also have a new name......was it done legally? I think NOT!

I had a client once who legally changed his name to "Your Majesty" and that's what we had to call him. LOL!

LAST!!

Suzy Q

I will now call you......Newman

Hello.......NEWMAN.....

I WIN!! I WILL ALWAYS WIN!!

Suzy Q

BOO-YAH!!

Queen Suzy, Duchess of Cheese and the Dead Thread Heads has spoken!