Lindsay Lohan

$50,000 to Host Halloween Party

Casino Wants Its $$$ Back

11/1/2013 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1101-lindsay-mayweather-01
Lindsay Lohan
was paid north of $50,000 to host a Halloween party at a casino last night, sources tell TMZ -- but she was so late ... the casino wants a chunk of its money back.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us, Lindsay was paid to show up to Foxwoods casino in Connecticut at 10pm, but she didn't arrive until 11:43pm.

When she finally did show up, we're told she blew off the red carpet -- where she was supposed to pose for photos and talk to fans -- and walked straight into the party.

We're told Foxwoods is now trying to renegotiate Lindsay's contract because the casino feels she screwed them over.

Lindsay didn't completely drop the ball. We're told she and co-host Floyd Mayweather Jr. judged the Halloween costume contest together and actually did a decent job. (FYI, Lindsay was dressed as Carrie and Floyd was dressed as Freddy Krueger.)

For what it's worth, we're told Floyd (who was paid about the same as Lindsay) was late too -- but he made up for it by spending time with fans, signing autographs and taking photos.

Lindsay, not so much.

1101-subasset-lindsay-mayweather-01

Suzy Q

I ALSO HAVE A NEW LEFTENANT....who lives in your neighborhood and is sending me intel on where you keep your crown...I'll have it in no time......hahahahahhahahahahaha......

Suzy Q

Final Answer: SUZY WINS!!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

STILL HERE and CROWN BEAR-ing
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LAST!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

BEAR IS STILL RULING!!!!!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

BEAR IS THE UNDISPUTED CHAMP!, CHUMP!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Bow to your sen-sei!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I'm the best, Jerry, The best!.......

LK

Bear I know you want to claim victory on this old dead thread & be the last one standing lol But there is new thread , Yet it is already dead again . Come chk it out in the morning & catch up with your old pals :) G'nite ZZzzzzzzz :)

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Did I hear somebody say, "Bear is the VICTOR?"

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Now that I have won the war, Serf Suzy, my knights of the Round Table and I must decide if you should be banished from the land.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

SURRENDER, DOROTHY!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Just quit, Suzy.........just quit.

Suzy Q

BURP.

Suzy Q

LK just does not understand.

No one says SURRENDER DOROTHY on my watch and gets away with it!!!!!

And I mean it!!!

Suzy Q

I'm having a problem with the site. I can't open the responses and it all looks weird.

This can only mean one thing.

I WIN!!!!