Lindsay Lohan

$50,000 to Host Halloween Party

Casino Wants Its $$$ Back

11/1/2013 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1101-lindsay-mayweather-01
Lindsay Lohan
was paid north of $50,000 to host a Halloween party at a casino last night, sources tell TMZ -- but she was so late ... the casino wants a chunk of its money back.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us, Lindsay was paid to show up to Foxwoods casino in Connecticut at 10pm, but she didn't arrive until 11:43pm.

When she finally did show up, we're told she blew off the red carpet -- where she was supposed to pose for photos and talk to fans -- and walked straight into the party.

We're told Foxwoods is now trying to renegotiate Lindsay's contract because the casino feels she screwed them over.

Lindsay didn't completely drop the ball. We're told she and co-host Floyd Mayweather Jr. judged the Halloween costume contest together and actually did a decent job. (FYI, Lindsay was dressed as Carrie and Floyd was dressed as Freddy Krueger.)

For what it's worth, we're told Floyd (who was paid about the same as Lindsay) was late too -- but he made up for it by spending time with fans, signing autographs and taking photos.

Lindsay, not so much.

1101-subasset-lindsay-mayweather-01

Lucky_130

My favorite picture from last night over at ROL is the one where Lindsay is holding on to the rail looking like she is about to puke from having to much bubbly. They should have used that picture here instead, proving Lindsay is back to being Lindsay

static

Serves 'em right for being dumb enough to hire her in the first place.

DeeMaree

SSDD

KicksandGiggles

Foxwood knew what a undependable and unprofessional skank they were requesting. If they did not have brains enough to include $$$ penalties and clauses for this likely behavior in her contract upfront, they are S.O.L now. Will cost them more in legal $$ than what they will get out of her broke azz.

freaksloan

The Mashantucket Pequots who run Foxwood are nothing but imposters and criminals.

They are black people with zero Indian blood who got an inept congress to recognize them as an Indian tribe.

janet

It's a casino.

Lohan wasn't paid.

Jay

I have a few friends who went to that. They bought tickets I didnt go because I wanted to go to the west village parade since it was cancelled last year because of the storm.I havent talked to them about it yet but it doesnt surprise me that she was late. Anyone who hires her should not complain she is not realiable and they should know that by now.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

JHC, when you can't even bother to show up on time to PARTAY for $50 g's (which she does 6 nights a week for FREE) and STILL get called out, thats BAD!

FLUX

I'm for Lindsay on this one. ANYONE who hires Lindsay should know by now what to expect from her. It has been all over the news for years. She will be late, unprepared and do what ever she wants. She makes news and the people who hire her get much more in media attention. PAY HER.

Whocares

Why casinos pay for celebrities to show up and the people that go just to see them seems really odd to me. This is the same reason why I always pay my contractors once the job is 100% done. I would advise these clubs and casinos to do the same. If you need my help in teaching your employees how to do this please contact me I o only charge 50k as well.

Gretel

Is this for real? A place hired her and expected she'd show up on time and be a professional? hahahahahahahaha *inhale* hahahahahahhahaha. Seriously?

stef

I actually hope the klepto crackie keeps every penny of this check. If the casino was stupid enough to hire her with her work history, they deserve to be screwed over.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

She's a nightmare on any street.

Barbara

Did they really expect her to do what was required?? That is not how she rolls...

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

I got to give her credit. She certainly isn't scared of who she rips off. I 'm surprised they paid her ahead. I wonder if the IRS got THEIR cut.