Lindsay Lohan

$50,000 to Host Halloween Party

Casino Wants Its $$$ Back

11/1/2013 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1101-lindsay-mayweather-01
Lindsay Lohan
was paid north of $50,000 to host a Halloween party at a casino last night, sources tell TMZ -- but she was so late ... the casino wants a chunk of its money back.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us, Lindsay was paid to show up to Foxwoods casino in Connecticut at 10pm, but she didn't arrive until 11:43pm.

When she finally did show up, we're told she blew off the red carpet -- where she was supposed to pose for photos and talk to fans -- and walked straight into the party.

We're told Foxwoods is now trying to renegotiate Lindsay's contract because the casino feels she screwed them over.

Lindsay didn't completely drop the ball. We're told she and co-host Floyd Mayweather Jr. judged the Halloween costume contest together and actually did a decent job. (FYI, Lindsay was dressed as Carrie and Floyd was dressed as Freddy Krueger.)

For what it's worth, we're told Floyd (who was paid about the same as Lindsay) was late too -- but he made up for it by spending time with fans, signing autographs and taking photos.

Lindsay, not so much.

1101-subasset-lindsay-mayweather-01

Suzy Q

I can not open the responses!! I don't know what kind of insults and hilarity Not The King Bear has produced!

I'M.............BLIND!!!!

I get the sympathy vote!!

I WIN!!!!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Sounds to me like you have lost......not our problem that you can't read my comedy.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

you've been a great contestant, Suzy, and we do have parting gifts for you on your way out.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Next contestant, Don Pardo?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Suzy.............I downloaded a program that will free up yer machine of lots and lots of junk files, and it will run mucho better......FIND JUNK FILES. It's freeware. great program. Youll free up lots and lots of space, Kiddo.

Suzy Q

Every once in a while, I have this kink of glitch, but I am watching a sporting event online and doing this on a split screen.

That might have something to do with it.

Actually, I'm making dinner, watching TV, keeping an eye on the kids, making martinis for the other half watching a hockey game onine, and commenting on the George Zimmerman story and TMZ.

I WIN!!

Thanks for the name of that program. I clean my cache/cookies/files out at least once a week, but if it's free, I'll use it!

Suzy Q

Parting gifts, my ass!!

Hunh!!

BTW, I'm west coast....

Suzy Q

Do you feel sorry for me now?

Does it make you want to give up?

It's easy....just....don't.....come.....back.......NEWMAN!

(and I always get the soup!)

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Ccleaner is a good free one too........got em both in my laptop.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

And due to your blindness tonight I win!......it was a very short (cough cough) skirmish, but You have retreated again....Until we meet again...

Suzy Q

I have CCleaner, too! Works well!

I'm tweeking it to erase all words "BEAR". Soon....you will disappear COMPLETELY and I'll BE THE SUPREME!!

Suzy Q

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAA.......

Squeak.

Suzy Q

I hope by tomorrow I will have the ability to read Replies and see what kind of battle I am in for.

PS. Lost your crown? Tsk Tsk.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Present and on the throne. BOOYAH!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I have something better than a crown..........I have the big O
Spastic O trumps any crown....you should know that.