Lindsay Lohan

$50,000 to Host Halloween Party

Casino Wants Its $$$ Back

11/1/2013 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1101-lindsay-mayweather-01
Lindsay Lohan
was paid north of $50,000 to host a Halloween party at a casino last night, sources tell TMZ -- but she was so late ... the casino wants a chunk of its money back.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us, Lindsay was paid to show up to Foxwoods casino in Connecticut at 10pm, but she didn't arrive until 11:43pm.

When she finally did show up, we're told she blew off the red carpet -- where she was supposed to pose for photos and talk to fans -- and walked straight into the party.

We're told Foxwoods is now trying to renegotiate Lindsay's contract because the casino feels she screwed them over.

Lindsay didn't completely drop the ball. We're told she and co-host Floyd Mayweather Jr. judged the Halloween costume contest together and actually did a decent job. (FYI, Lindsay was dressed as Carrie and Floyd was dressed as Freddy Krueger.)

For what it's worth, we're told Floyd (who was paid about the same as Lindsay) was late too -- but he made up for it by spending time with fans, signing autographs and taking photos.

Lindsay, not so much.

1101-subasset-lindsay-mayweather-01

Suzy Q

LAST!!

THE WINNA!!

If Bear comes back, I'll have to say:

‘You’re invading my personal space.’
“Now I’m mad.”
"Now I'm REALLY mad"!

Suzy Q

the-drama-queen

News/

Lindsay Lohan Is Not Afraid of Little People

by Jordana Ossad Today 8:37 AM PST

Lindsay LohanPacificCoastNews

Lindsay Lohan is not afraid of little people, despite a recent report that says otherwise.

The denial of this fear comes in the wake of a Life & Style story that claimed the redheaded actress suffers from achondroplasiaphobia, a "fear of short people."

"In 2006, at the Chateau Marmont, she was with pals when two little people walked by and she started having a major anxiety attack!" a source told the mag about the 27-year-old starlet. "She hyperventilated," the insider added. "Someone had to give her an anti-anxiety pill to calm her down. She kept saying, ‘I'm so scared of them!'"
_____________________

Finally the way to solve the Lindsay Problem.

Cast her in the remake of the Wizard of Oz.

Suzy Q

DAMN! Still can't open any replies. That means I'll have to clean out my computer before the night attack and hope it works.

Goodbye Bear (sob). This means you will no longer exsist on the inernet, as I put a Bear Clause into the CCleaner.

You were a worth opponent but, in the end, the best won........ME!

Suzy Q

Booyah THAT!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

WTF, Suzy......I leave to take a pee, and you sit in the throne???........Nothin' doin'.....get outta my chair, Meathead.....I'm back!!!!!! No win fordyou today!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

BOOYAH THIS!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

BWA......you know the rest.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

NO WIN FOR THE CRAZY SUZY!......you will remain a serf! Or smurf.....YEE HAW!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I'm the best, Jerry, the best!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

YOU DIDN'T WIN ANYTHING!...........I REIGN KING OF THE DEAD THREAD HEADS!........AND THIS TIME I MEAN IT!!!!!!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

---------------> DON'T MAKE OPRAH MAD!.......!!!!!!!!!!!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

PO' PO' Queen Suzy Q........you lost! (I'm crying) NOT!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

"IF YOU ONLY HAD DA NOIVE......."

Suzy Q

tippie toe, tippie toe, sneak sneak drop.

tippie toe, tippie toe, sneak dig peer.

tippit toe, tippie toe........

Suzy Q

Bear sent massive winds tonight, knocking out the electricity and the cable......BUT I DIDN'T CRACK!!

I got DA NOIVE!

I GOT DA HEART!

I GOT DA BRAIN!

And I don't give a Duchy about Kim Kardashian, Lindsay Lohan or anyone without all three!!

I BARELY win tonight.......but chalk it up to Queeny Suzy Q! She did it again!