Lindsay Lohan

$50,000 to Host Halloween Party

Casino Wants Its $$$ Back

11/1/2013 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1101-lindsay-mayweather-01
Lindsay Lohan
was paid north of $50,000 to host a Halloween party at a casino last night, sources tell TMZ -- but she was so late ... the casino wants a chunk of its money back.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us, Lindsay was paid to show up to Foxwoods casino in Connecticut at 10pm, but she didn't arrive until 11:43pm.

When she finally did show up, we're told she blew off the red carpet -- where she was supposed to pose for photos and talk to fans -- and walked straight into the party.

We're told Foxwoods is now trying to renegotiate Lindsay's contract because the casino feels she screwed them over.

Lindsay didn't completely drop the ball. We're told she and co-host Floyd Mayweather Jr. judged the Halloween costume contest together and actually did a decent job. (FYI, Lindsay was dressed as Carrie and Floyd was dressed as Freddy Krueger.)

For what it's worth, we're told Floyd (who was paid about the same as Lindsay) was late too -- but he made up for it by spending time with fans, signing autographs and taking photos.

Lindsay, not so much.

1101-subasset-lindsay-mayweather-01

Suzy Q

CALL THE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMBULLLAAAAAAANNNNNNCE!

BEAR'S SOBBBING IN HIS BOOTS AND QUAKING IN HIS MILK!

I WIN!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

NO WIN FORDYOU!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I WON A LONG TIME AGO...10 PAGES BACK.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

you're a fart in the wind.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Suzy?..........are you hate checking me?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Suzy is the loser, Suzy is the loser.......

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I gotta tells ya' yer Avi is funny, tho......is that really you?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

No serfs allowed in here Suzy......you need to go back and pick yer turnips.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

May I have the envelope please? Thank you.
And the winner is.................BEAR!

I would like to thank all the little people.....but I can't....I did it all by myself.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I can't even be impeached!.....I'm impeachable, I tells ya!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

The Bear Dynasty is still in charge!........It appears that I have worn Queef, I mean Queen Suzy down!!!!

Suzy Q

Hahahaha.......no, it's just some random photo I found online.

Thanks for the insult!

Suzy Q

Ask not what Suzy can do for you,
But what YOU can do for Suzy!

Suzy Q

Wear me DOWN! WEAR ME DOWN!!

I just have a full plate of Queenly duties, like cutting the ribbon on the New Suzy Dungeon, and feeding the Royal Dragons!

Posers like Bear don't know the furious pace of being the Queen of the Dead Thread Heads!

Hunh!!

Suzy Q

On occasion, the Footman has leaned over and given you a black check. hahahaha.....but only if you're very very mean to your queen (me).