Lindsay Lohan

$50,000 to Host Halloween Party

Casino Wants Its $$$ Back

11/1/2013 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1101-lindsay-mayweather-01
Lindsay Lohan
was paid north of $50,000 to host a Halloween party at a casino last night, sources tell TMZ -- but she was so late ... the casino wants a chunk of its money back.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us, Lindsay was paid to show up to Foxwoods casino in Connecticut at 10pm, but she didn't arrive until 11:43pm.

When she finally did show up, we're told she blew off the red carpet -- where she was supposed to pose for photos and talk to fans -- and walked straight into the party.

We're told Foxwoods is now trying to renegotiate Lindsay's contract because the casino feels she screwed them over.

Lindsay didn't completely drop the ball. We're told she and co-host Floyd Mayweather Jr. judged the Halloween costume contest together and actually did a decent job. (FYI, Lindsay was dressed as Carrie and Floyd was dressed as Freddy Krueger.)

For what it's worth, we're told Floyd (who was paid about the same as Lindsay) was late too -- but he made up for it by spending time with fans, signing autographs and taking photos.

Lindsay, not so much.

1101-subasset-lindsay-mayweather-01

Suzy Q

Wear me DOWN! WEAR ME DOWN!!

I just have a full plate of Queenly duties, like cutting the ribbon on the New Suzy Dungeon, and feeding the Royal Dragons!

Posers like Bear don't know the furious pace of being the Queen of the Dead Thread Heads!

Hunh!!

Suzy Q

On occasion, the Footman has leaned over and given you a black check. hahahaha.....but only if you're very very mean to your queen (me).

Suzy Q

I'm sure you're planning on how you'll be giving me THANKS for being your Queen next Thursday.

I suggest a centerpiece of my avi, and a prayer thanking the gods that I, and only I, am the QUEEN!

In addition to my crown being made out of whipped cream on top of every piece of pumpkin pie.

The turkey is ALL Bear.....

Suzy Q

It appears even LK has deserted us!

Suzy Q

OPRAH HAS DESERTED YOU BEAR!!

“Think like a queen. A queen if not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.”

― Oprah Winfrey

Suzy Q

I WON!!

Suzy Q

JUST THINK OF ME AS THE CUPCAKE ON THE WALL!

Shawshank Redemption - Fart in the Wind

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Yeah, yeah, yeah............and yet I'm still here. Not only am I defending my title as KING here, I have already infiltrated other threads.....I'm waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy ahead of you.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

THE KING HAS SPOKEN.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

THE KING HAS SPOKEN ......(and he means it!)

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

The winner (me) takes it all

The loser (you) takes a fall....

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

ZIPPITY-DOO-DAH.......Bear still reigns!!!!!!!!!!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

And now that I have OFFICIALLY WON, I will be leaving TMZ for a very long time.

Suzy Q

At age 5, Poor Bear was heckled by a carnival clown.

Suzy Q

I have decided I can no longer tolerate this avi.

Therefore, I am abdicating my thrown to Bear, who's Spastic Oprah simply CANNOT be bested on this planet~

Plus, I still can't read the replies.

'The decision I have made has been mine - and mine alone.'