Charlie Sheen

Children Services Say We'll Teach You

You Can't See Your Kids

11/2/2013 2:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1102-bob-max-sheen-charlie-denise-richards
Charlie Sheen is now on the receiving end of a very punitive LA County Department of Children and Family Services, because the department just denied him the right to spend time with his own kids.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... the department contacted Denise Richards -- who has temporary guardianship over twins Bob and Max -- and they told her she was not allowed to take the kids over to Charlie's house today for a visit.

We're told department officials told Richards they were pissed off that Charlie dared to tell TMZ Bob and Max were not being protected by the department.  As you probably know, Charlie railed on DCFS Friday, telling us they care more about Brooke Mueller overcoming drug addiction than they do the safety of his kids.

DCFS' actions are curious ... because it seems the decision to deny Charlie visitation was not based on his fitness to be around his kids but rather on the embarrassment he caused the department.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Michell

Those poor boys. Charlie and Brooke are a mess and they don't give a $hit about these beautiful boys. Their to busy trying to f*ck each other. You have to love your children more than you hate your ex!!! Praying that Denise gets the boys.

Robin

two things: why they (DCFS) have denied his visitation is pure speculation. "We're told department officials told Richards they were pissed off that Charlie dared to tell TMZ Bob and Max were not being protected by the department. "....that's not conclusive. That's hearsay. TMZ could be making that part up OR the person who told them that could have been making it up (gasp...lying in hollywood?)

I'm not fond of government agencies at all. But for them to flat out state they're doing it in order to punish him? that's not in their best interest and they'd know that.

If he can't see his kids because Richards was told (? I don't trust her either) to deny him his visitation, there is most likely something else going on here.

Sheen's current rants are very similar to his off the deep-end behavior he's exhibited in the past....people could be concerned he's spiraling out of control again. That would be a good enough reason to keep the kids at a safe distance from him, for now at least.

sanity

as much as I like Charlie SHeen and agree his ex wife is an unfit mother children's division did not deny him the right to see his kids because of what he said they can not make that decision a judge has to they can only make recommendations so he must have done something else maybe drugs alcohol the company he keeps .....

Susan

We are going through something very similiar with DCFS. We find either emergecncy workers do not know what they are doing nor their own rules and the case worker changes her own rules as she goes. My relative has done everything the courts have asked,m yet the case worker still hasnt granted unmonitored visitation with the mother. It was the father who didnt live with the kids who is the one with the warrant yet, my relative who tested clean, and did all the classes the courts asked of her who is being denied everything. I have a letter of camplaint ready when all this is done and I am not starting with the supervisiors either. Go to the top. Everyone should fine a complaint if they have one reagarding the DCFS. They sure didnt do anything for the liitle boy out in Palmdale now, did they?

Sonja

Like him or hate him.. IF CPS made this decision based on him publicly calling them out.. I hope he sues the crap out of them! Who are they to determine or order that he can't see his kids on a supervised visit?? That's a court call not theirs .. unless there was a recent arrest or charge or something. I call Bull *hit!!

Mom

I too have experience the evil doings of this agency. The difference is that Charlie has a public venue to express his disgust with the system. I too was threaten by a social worker that my daughter would be sent to a foster home because I questioned her unprofessionalism. All I was doing was protecting my daughter from her abusive father. I understand Charlie’s plight and frustration. This agency needs to be investigated and be held accountable for all the kids that are being placed at harm by vindictive, unprofessional, and corrupt social workers. Charlie, keep fighting for your children!

Mom

FESTA

He worries a lot about his kids;he tries to protect them,and nothing else,but the sound of pain.

Everydogsmom

Are you serious? They can't do that! What he says can not be used to strip him of the right to see his children. A) he did not endanger them B) last time I checked the welfare of a child was the only thing these agencies had jurisdiction over not what that child's parents may or may not say about them. Charlie Sheen may not be the perfect parent but he did not harm his children. Not allowing Sheen's children to see their Father is however detrimental. so is it legal for them to seperate kids from parents because they don't like what is said? I think not! You can say what you like about Charlie Sheen but this agency has overstepped their bounds with this one!

Colleen

Charlie is right in his actions and words. Child Services have always had their own agenda. When I was 7 yrs, my step-dad at the time used his bare hands to fracture the side of my head. When Child Services got involved they didn't want to talk about that , they just wanted to know if he had molested me. After several visits I didn't want to talk to them anymore. They then had the nerve to say that if I didn't tell them the truth, then they couldn't do anything to stop him from doing it again.
This BS happens all over the US. The Government agency that is suppose to protect them fails, do to their own agenda.
Now after saying this, there are some who do get into CS to protect the kids and never loose sight of that goal. But from what I have read and seen off this site, the only ones with the boys best interest at heart is Charlie and Denise.

Carol

What kind of life will these boys ever have??? These are the type of children who become criminals.

stargazing

Charlie and Brooke are head cases. The boys need a stable parents, and Denis has her own kids to worry about.

kathi

DCFS' actions are curious? Hell the majority of the time they are criminal...taxpayer funded kidnapping.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12