Miley Cyrus

New Clue in Weed Mystery

... Courtesy of Adam Lambert

11/4/2013 6:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Only Adam Lambert really knows for sure if that lit cigar he passed Miley Cyrus at his Halloween party contained the devil's weed ... and over the weekend, he dropped a pretty big clue.

Lambert was at LAX when a photog asked point-blank about the photo TMZ posted, showing the former "Idol" superstar handing Miley something that looks like (and probably was) a big, fat blunt.

You gotta see Lambert masterfully bob, weave and deflect when asked about it -- but then came the big moment ... when the photog said, "If it was a joint, say nothing."

The reaction pretty much says it all.

Now excuse us ... we have some Funyuns to eat.

1101-miley-cyrus-party-blunt-tmz

Mikey

Where's the story about Justin Bieber running out of a Brazilian whore house with a sheet over his head?

cognitive dissonance

the devil's weed? seriously, how old are you mentally- 5? or is that a stretch...

Jay

The fact that she smokes pot doesnt bother me. I know plenty of people who smoke pot after a long day of work its like who gives a f*ck. The thing that bothers me is that she thinks smoking weed makes her so f*cking cool. Its very childish.

melody

I guess Adam has had enough of your crappy inane show just like a lot of his fans.. so why answer you,speak to you or bother with you.. Tmz gives me the creeps,parasites usually have that effect on folks.

KenzieQ

Adam is a sweetheart <3

PhilipMarkum

Who cares? Seriously, just legalize it. (And I'm a conservative saying that.)

Azi

Big deal ! So MIley Cyrus smokes pot, tell us something we didn't know.

BLUE UGLY 💩

WHo cares what Horse toothed herpes infected Miley WannabeBlackus does... I hope she ODs on something soon

jdelaney

What an amazing piece of groundbreaking journalism. This just might be Pulitzer Prize worthy.

bob

This is a big mystery? They're at a place that has a policy of looking the other way when people smoke pot. What else would it be? More interesting would be finding out if she passed it on to someone else after she slobbered all over it with that infected looking tongue of hers.

magsmagenta

What's masterful is how he keeps his temper and tries to be so nice and polite when your reporter is so obviously trying to rile him up. Why try to start a fight? Isn't it so much more interesting to talk to someone like a rational human being?

August

How did Miley get into Courtney Cox's husband's Bootsy Bellows?

She 20, and smoking is not allowed inside bars in California...

Rosey

I met Adam and I'm not a celebrity. He's actually a very nice person. I love his comment" This guy thinks I was born yesterday" He handled this TMZ dude with amazing control...

I won't grow up

Whether he's smoking rope or smoking pole, who cares.

Rosey

I met Adam. I'm not a celebrity. He was very friendly and spoke to people around him without the celebrity hoopla. I love his comment " This guy thinks I was born yesterday" I'm amazed at his control to a TMZ pap he knew only wanted one slip up from Adam. I wish you more success ADAM!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments