Josh Brolin

I'm Never

Drinking Again

11/4/2013 2:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Josh Brolin says he's done drinking alcohol for good ... after Friday night's cabbie-raging bouncer-fighting debauchery.

We posted both videos over the weekend -- one showing Josh fighting with a cab driver after he rear-ended the guy, and the other showing Josh drunkenly fighting a bouncer for trying to move him outside a bar.

Now it appears Josh has learned his lesson, telling a photog today that this kind of nonsense will never happen again.

He says he regrets the entire night, and will never drink another drop of alcohol as long as he lives. Big talk.

lydia

This What He Kept Telling His EX Wife Diane Lane.

Fred Farkel

My um, "girlfriend" gets her second DUI a month ago and swears she will never drink again. Now that I have the right attorney lined up to KEEP HER OUT OF JAIL - she tells a co-worker that she "plans to drink during her one year probation".

My god almighty. Hon? They're gonna catch you on a random urine test and you will go straight to jail for 60 days. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

Every d@mn alky is an idiot and they all need to spend some time in jail before they MAYBE wake the F up.

laffnbear

It's easy to talk the talk.
Anyone can do it.
Let's see if he can walk the walk.

Randy

Big Talk. To whoever writes the input on these articles, I dare you to say that to his face. He looks like a brawler. Go ahead, I dare you.I double dare you. Yes, I even triple dog dare you to say it to his face.

billybob

Will there be a Goonies 2 ??

Livvie

Yeah right...

Sloane

a little too late to save his marriage however...

kapnkool

"I'm never drinking again"...that is one of the most common day after phrases uttered by 20-30 year olds. I know I said it countless times after a night of getting smashed. He'll be back on the booze again, bet your life savings on it.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Yeah, right. I said that very same thing at least once since the fall beers came out and I had some guys over to watch football and we downed a whole lot of beer. Three days later I was thinking about what I'd be sampling next. Good luck with that Josh.

Marina

Josh Brolin should NEVER drink again! He is an absolute danger to himself and others. What if he was driving while drunk and killed a family.

swaogasgo

until he starts showing up at Malibu AA meetings or any meetings for that matter don't hold your breath on him quiting......hollywood spoiled rot

chicagoannie

Hahahahahaaaaaa....yeah, right. 47 year old dude's daddy had to come and get his drunken sorry @ss. What a loser.

Kel

I love this guy I think he is a great actor ! That being said I don't think what he did was right but we all make mistakes no matter how old or young ! People are just being judgmental because he is in the public eye ! Alchohol can take the worst out in all of us ... An our judgment while intoxicated isn't always good ! He's only human like the rest of us !

urnexx

I was so in love with corey webster!

Truth

COMPLETE FULL OF SH*T... WHERE HAVE WE HEARD THAT B4 FROM ANOTHER ADDICT ---> THAT'S RIGHT... LINDSAY LOHAN. DUDE NEEDS 2 YRS OF REHAB AT LEAST AND A TOTAL LIFESTYLE CHANGE WHICH AINT GONNA HAPPEN ANY TIME SOON UNLESS HE BECOMES A MONK. WATCH... YET ANOTHER OD CASE! #TRUTH!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments