'Baywatch' Star

Stalker Gets Restraining Order

Stop Harassing Me!

11/5/2013 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1104_alexandra_paul_article_getty

"Baywatch" star Alexandra Paul has just been ordered by a judge NOT to harass her stalker ... bizarre but true.

It all started back in 2011 ... when Nicole Albrecht -- a German citizen -- and her 8-year-old brother knocked on Alexandra's door at her home in Pacific Palisades and asked to use the bathroom.  Alexandra obliged.

A short time later, Nicole showed up with a gift to thank Alexandra for the hospitality.  But that wasn't the end.  Alexandra says Nicole went psycho, showing up 3 more times in a week.

And then Nicole started showing up at Alexandra's gym and nearby pool.  At that point Alexandra and her hubby went to court and got a restraining order against Nicole.

Somehow Alexandra and Nicole ended up in a room with a mediator, and they agreed to stay clear of each other at the gym, the pool and Alexandra's home.

Fast forward to October.  The two women start running into each other at the pool.  Alexandra pitches a fit, telling Nicole she has no right to be there.  But Nicole fires back, she's a member of the community pool and Alexandra was horning in on HER space.

So Nicole went to court and just got a restraining order against Alexandra, prohibiting the "Baywatch" star from harassing, intimidating, molesting, attacking, striking, stalking, threatening, assaulting, hitting, or abusing her at the cement pond.

By the way, Alexandra ended up getting the same order against Nicole.

Translation:  Get outta my lane, bitch.

Crazy Cat Lady

So.....Alexandra Paul was kind enough to let Nicole Albrecht use the facilities, then gets stalked for trouble.

No good deed goes unpunished.

billybob

Yeah, the stalker strikes back, a new quality of stalking! I love it!

She's baaaack

Time to hire a hit.

Azi

I'd say some mud wrestling is in order.

Dawn

So the psycho stalker got a restraining order against AP? She must so badly want to be her. Turning the tables is a common tactic of people who are envious/obsessed.

PhilipMarkum

Alexandra Paul starred in a Lifetime movie (Love Thy Neighbor) about stalking so maybe life is imitating art? Sad that she was initially trying to do a good thing and it's become a huge problem for her.

Carl

There's obviously more to this than the story indicates.

lilly

LOL ...found some pics here when she was hot...but dont get the obsession over her

NorCalGirl

They are probably leaving out the part where they were lovers

Butterfly

Just a suggestion to every woman, especially, those who LIVE ALONE!!! Do NOT answer the door to ANYONE!!! Sadly, ever since I lost my husband to cancer, I stopped answering the door and I DO NOT answer my phones unless I know who is calling. If the callers do not identify themselves on my answering machine or my cell phones, too bad, that is my response to them! It really works! This is extremely important for children who are alone even for a little while. Our precious children need to be protected at all costs!!! Hope this helps!!! Good Luck!!!

en Todo Momento!!

what thaaaaaaaaaa????? now that was a pretty funny story. like whaaaaaaaat? i am still baffled beyond belief! hollywood star slammed with restraining order from her stalker. hilarious.

Waka Waka Waka