David Arquette

I'm Having Another Kid!

11/5/2013 12:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1105_david_Arqutte_christina_mcclarty_pregnant_getty_article

David Arquette
remains fertile ... TMZ has learned his girlfriend is pregnant.

Multiple sources confirm to TMZ ... David's GF, Christina McLarty is in her 4th month.  McLarty has been on several entertainment shows, including "Entertainment Tonight."

David and Christina have been on-and-off for 2 years.

David has been boasting to the crew of the movie he's shooting in Vancouver that he's going to be a daddy again.

As you know, David also has a 9-year-old -- Coco - with ex-wife Courteney Cox.

David's rep could not be reached for comment.

0823_celebrity_baby_photos_footer

Whocares

Please give this kid a normal name.

Jackie

I KNEW IT. I'm a Howard Stern listener...he called in DRUNK a few days ago and said (referring to Coco) "my first child"...when Howard said something like "FIRST child?..do you have any other ones?" the way he reacted made me think maybe his girlfriend was pregnant. Turns out I was right.

hmmmm

david chill on the booze because you have a new kid coming....Courtney congrats on getting rid of this loser....winning rocks

stefanivanttinen

hey I was on set with David yesterday he seemed sober amd quit definitely no boasting Iam sure if it is true he has better plans to announce give him a break he is talented we all have our ups and downs were only human :)

stefanivanttinen

quiet and* I have long nails my bad had to be a hooker on set yesterday go me :P

Mike

Thanks for the warning, Dave.

DiM

More babies.
Well, congrats. Hope they are happy together. Courtney treated him like Garbage!

ladydiinpa

Courtney clone; he needs to have blood test...
she just wants to be set for 18 years..but anyway best of luck; who would have ever thought hollywood would be full of baby mamas..

Mr. Smith

Those college degrees pay off for tmz staff..the photo montage great, nailed it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3