« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

I'M NOT GAY

... Despite What My Ex-Wife Says

11/5/2013 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

110513_kordell_stewart_launch_v3

Kordell Stewart
is adamant ... he's NOT GAY ... despite his ex-wife going on "Real Housewives of Atlanta" this week and suggesting otherwise.

The former Pittsburgh Steelers QB just appeared on V-103 ... just two days after Porsha Stewart said on her Bravo reality show she had questioned K's sexuality.

"There were definitely times in the marriage that Kordell didn't necessarily want me physically," she said.

She also explained that when she questioned if K was gay, it was based on "things that I had experienced or seen."

110513_porsha_kordell_launch

Now, Kordell is lashing back ... claiming he's not gay, bisexual -- "I'm 100% man."

Of course, the issue with Kordell's denial is the insinuation that gays are not 100% men.

Still, Kordell continued, "I don't do no homophobic. I don't do no none of that. There's nothing about no dude that I see."

Kordell also pondered the idea of suing Porsha for defamation of character. We'll see if he actually  follows through ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

IN MY OPINION

Dear Kordell,
Ignore her...she'll go away soon.

"I'm 100% a man." . . . What percentage of a man is a gay man?
`
Yet, he claims "all due respect" & is not homophobic.

Stacey Marie

That damn money she spent wasn't gay it was straight!

Stacey Marie

Porchia , did I actually see it audio, video, or perhaps,,did he come home with a corn kernel stuck to the tip? Tale tell signs;)

Rosalyn smith

Such a Queen move. And so bc a man is gay there not 100%. He sounds controlling on his own interview. "Worst interview of the year!" LOL

dave

Many women are so full of themselves. They think that any man who isn't attracted to them are automatically gay. Some women just don't turn us on. Maybe they're fat, have bad hygiene, bad attitude, smoke, annoying, etc.

Backgammon

Porsha, we all know a REAL man would come to his wife and discuss any problems with their marriage. Instead he disappears! What gives with that. I say Kordell will be coming out soon.

Brother Man

I don't know who he is, but he sounds stupid as F*CK.

TT87

There were rumors of him being bisexual when he was playing in the NFL. Those rumors were around from 1999.

lorranneb

kordell may not be gay, but hes definitely a MITCH!! lol besides, porsha is a silly little girl who ate his BS w a knife n fork...she got what she deserved. u never let ANYONE control u n what u do...thats just plain dumb