Charlie Sheen

Quotes 'Apocalypse Now'

Declares War on Brooke, DCFS

11/6/2013 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1105_sheen_mueller_dcfs_tmz
Charlie Sheen
is using his dad's epic movie, "Apocalypse Now," to underscore his declaration of WAR against Brooke Mueller and the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services.

Charlie tells TMZ ... he will not be muzzled by a gag order or any other admonition.  He believes his twins Bob and Max have been grievously damaged by their mom, Brooke Mueller and he thinks DCFS is blindly protecting her at his kids' expense.

Charlie quotes Martin Sheen in the flick, "I am beyond their timid lying morality, therefore I am beyond caring" -- referring to what he considers the tepid actions of DCFS.

Charlie goes on:  "What my family and I are forced to deal with in the last 4 years, lives outside the pale of any acceptable conduct or decency. I am battling an amorphous enemy that needs to be swiftly disempowered."

As we first reported, Brooke's people are gunning for Charlie for violating the gag order and going on TMZ Live, calling Brooke a "whore" and the world's worst parent.  To that he says, "There is no force, no human, and no scenario in the known universe that will divert my course, my mission in this life."

As for the pictures TMZ posted, showing Bob allegedly before and after a visit with Brooke -- where it looks like his face was injured -- Charlie says he will stop at nothing to get DCFS to do the right thing:

-- "These crimes against my children will be exposed.  These war criminals will be hanged at dusk to a cheering and jeering crowd, gathered together in love in support of all children who are mercilessly discarded like garbage by CPS. Which by the way stands for 'CAN'T PROTECT SHITE.'"

1105-bob-sheen-TMZ

Charlie ends with an ominous threat:  "The storm is brewing.  Their roofs are leaking. I am the Tsunami your mommy warned you about your whole childhood.   All of you renegade deplorable pigs are marked for slaughter."

1105_bob_max_sheen_through_the_years_footer

Corey

Hey charlie you might have won over the world with your antics a few years ago...BUT people are going to turn against you if you keep acting a fool when it comes to your children. Go be a man and do what you need to do and quit airing your families dirty laundry on TMZ.

jill

I hope the judge throws his DISGUSTING ass in jail. He has NO respect for anything and thinks he can bully anyone he wants.
drugs have destroyed his brain, and a nice long stint in jail might help

Bruno

I would classify that statement as terroristic threats. Thrown the dumb azz in jail already.

Cecilia

Sheen, you're probably either a full blown alcoholic and/or are still dipping into the drugs. Like attracts like and you wouldn't have married Brooke if you both hadn't had the same things in common. Your opportunity is now here to throw your wife under the bus in order to clear your own despicable ways. What's your next 'acting' step Sheen? Maybe play clean and sober long enough to get full blown custody? Hire one of your ho's to play nanny? I feel so sorry for those children.

Italia

"Charlie tells TMZ ... he will not be muzzled by a gag order or any other admonition. He believes his twins Bob and Max have been grievously damaged by their mom, Brooke Mueller and he thinks DCFS is blindly protecting her at his kids' expense."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I gotta go with Charlie.
Something bad happened to that little boy to give him a bloody nose and it looks like he took a hard slap across the side of his head.
You go Charlie! Protect the kids!!!

Gaylord

I think it's past time for Chuckles to head to Oz and try to negotiate a deal to obtain a brain. Obviously he's been missing one for quite awhile. Since he enjoys quoting movie lines, consider this: He must have been the inspiration for whomever originated Clint's line "He's a legend in his own mind." Yup, that's Chuckles all right.

ketjo

I love the way this has turned into a brash Charlie fest instead of what it truly is.....Why....! ..
Brooke and Charlie have been at war over these children from almost the day they were born....They have been in Court almost monthly since the day they were born.....Brooke fighting for more Money more Money and more Money....even as she is being convicted of drug abuse and escaping jail by going into "RehaB:
21 times !!!! 21 times in four years Rehab is a joke for people like her a way to stay out of jail....Where are her kids why she is in rehab....? ...Mean while she has mother and her lawyers fighting to keep custody of the boys or at least the money the boys support money ...55000 dollars a month...which is completely and utterly ludicrousness....that 2 4 yr old babies needs that much money to keep them in a home...
Charlie Sheen knows he has about as much as a snowballs chance in Hell off getting those boys back completely and Denise Richards was a excellent choice but again Brooke Mueller is so afraid of letting go of her moneymakers she is willing to see them completely destroyed before that happens .....It all comes down to the MONEY !!
Those Boys are being murdered mentally for the MONEY.....Denise wasn't able to get help because of BROOKE ....That is the person you should be bashing...

Italia

I noticed that most comments here are about Charlie misbehaving and most don't mention the twins. It looks to me as if that little boy has been physically harmed, and this is at least part of what Charlie is talking about. Pay more attention to the twins than you do to Charlie and you might understand what Charlie is trying to say.

Justsay Nohan

For all his many, many, MANY faults, I have to give Charlie props...the man is a wordsmith.

elle

Typical mindset of a father whose kids end up with a CPS case. Both parents need to get their mental health under control & stop using drugs/drinking or they're parental rights should be terminated. They have both damaged these poor little boys enough.

Hell If I Know

I just went to ROL and read Denise's letter. OMF...those kids are very, very damaged and they need help...FAST. Next they will burn down her house with her and the other kids in it. Poor Denise, she's a good person who tried to do her best. I have to hand it to her, I would have thrown in the towl long ago. I would never let ANYODY in my house and into my life who hurt my own kids and my dogs...I don't care how much those little boys have been through. Those kids are Charlie's problem, not Denise's problem. She has gone above and beyond what any ex-wife would have done for those boys.

SpitBall

Charlie who?

Me

Has anyone reminded the kids' DAD that he's their DAD, not Uncle Charlie who comes to take them to Disneyland?

Step up to the plate, you schmo. You're just as much as loser as she is--just in a different way.

kathryn

For the love of God. STOP you are going to loss the boys. Keep your mouth closed. Do***ent everything. Let someone help you write letters to the courts. She will hang her self. The more you act out. Them more you look unstable. They will not give you the boys. They could even take your rights away until you get it together man. Then what will happen to them????

jjbythesea

You picked her Charlie boy. Step up and be a father. Exactly WHY DON'T YOU HAVE YOUR OWN CHILDREN IF YOU ARE SUCH A GEM????